Pavement signs have long been a 'go-to' way of advertising for a huge range of business types. Not only are they used to promote in-store offers and sales, but they are also used to alert customers that you're open for business. They provide the perfect platform to shout about whatever is important to your business.
What Are Pavement Signs?
Pavement Signs, also known as a-frame signs or forecourt signs, are low-cost outdoor poster display signs typically used by businesses in the retail sector to showcase sales, offers and promotions. They are also used by pubs and restaurants as pub menu signs to display menu choices, and by event organisers to provide directions and contact information.
A pavement sign is an outdoor poster display sign used to promote your business, products, and services. Pavement signs can be used in lots of different locations and are not limited to just shops and retail. They allow you to extend your business and marketing efforts out onto the street placing you directly in front of passing customers.
Benefits of Pavement Signs
- Low Cost: Pavement signs are hugely affordable outdoor advertising tools and are an accessible promotional display for almost every business.
- Fast Delivery: With the vast majority of pavement signs and sandwich boards being dispatched within 2-3 working days, these outdoor displays are a go-to choice for those who need their boards in a rush. We include a range of in-stock pavement signs that can be dispatched in 48 hours.
- Easy Assembly: A-frame and booster signs simply fold out without any tools needed, meaning they’re great for people who don’t have time to construct complex displays. The majority of water base signs do require minimal self-assembly but instructions are included with each one to ensure fast and easy assembly.
- Durable: Built for the great outdoors, pavement signs are designed to be able to withstand windy conditions, rain, UV rays and whatever else nature has to offer. This helps them remain in top condition and prepared for a lifetime of use.
- Versatile Advertising Boards: The beauty of outdoor advertising boards is that they can easily be changed to keep up with new offers and marketing campaigns, making them a versatile and adaptive outdoor display solution. Their versatile design allows for use in a range of locations including on pavements, by roadsides, indoors, on petrol station forecourts, store entrances and exits - there is no restriction on where they can be used.
- Portable Signage: Pavement signs are not permanent or fixed outdoor displays and don't have to stay in just one location. Their portable designs mean they can be moved location quickly and easily. Most of our poster holders can fold flat making them easy to move and store when not in use and others include a wheeled base to aid transportation.
- Wider Reach Of Customers: Outdoor advertising extends your brand outside onto the street allowing you to reach a wider audience. It offers the chance to attract new customers that wouldn't normally approach your business and in turn, increases your footfall.
What Types of Outdoor Pavement Signs Are There?
A-Frame Pavement Signs
We manufacture a wide range of street signs, with the most popular being A-Frame Boards. Available in three standard sizes – A0, A1 and A2 – our A-Frame sandwich boards are suitable for the majority of commercial outdoor advertising posters. We offer A-Frame boards with the option of two poster prints, enabling you to purchase your entire display with minimal hassle.
A-Frame Signs are double-sided poster displays signs that are delivered fully assembled and can be used immediately upon delivery. Saves upto 30% off poster prints when purchased with a pavement sign.
Water Base Signs
Water Base Signs, also known as Forecourt Signs typically feature water fillable bases and are available in A1 and larger poster sizes. Posters are easily changed with the snap open frames. Designed to be used in open outdoor locations such as petrol station forecourts, car parks and on the roadside, they are more stable and are built to withstand adverse weather conditions when weighted down.
The water base signs are our most heavy duty pavement signs and can be used in any location. They are typically manufactured from a strong and durable hollow base with a weatherproof snap frame poster display.
Swing signs feature a solid rubber base but we do offer a water-filled swing sign also. Swing and Flex signs are incredibly stable and highly wind-resistant making them ideal for outdoor use. The printed graphic panels on the Swinger signs are attached to hinges that allow the panel to swing and move depending on the wind conditions.
Swing signs are a traditional approach to pavement marketing that features a weighted base and a flexible printed graphic panel. Promotions are printed onto self-adhesive vinyl and attached directly to the swinging panel.
We also offer swinging panel signs with printed posters that sit within the poster pockets. This swinging sign offers greater flexibility for businesses that frequently change their in-store offers.
MEGA-SIGN Large Water Base Pavement Sign
Black WINDSTORM® PRO Outdoor Pavement Sign Board
Flex Signs are constructed in a slightly different way. They feature a wide-set rubber base and an aluminium panel that slots into the base. Flex signs are supplied with self-adhesive printed artwork that is attached directly to the aluminium panel. These low-cost signboards are some of our most sturdy outdoor display signs. Manufactured from recycled PVC and an aircraft-grade aluminium panel. The wedge base provides excellent stability and the aluminium panel flexes with the wind conditions making it perfectly suited for the great outdoors with zero maintenance.
Wooden Chalk Board Signs
Wooden chalkboard signs are a great investment because they offer so much versatility when it comes to changing artwork quickly. These traditional pavement signs are incredibly popular in the hospitality industry and are widely used among pubs, bars, restaurants and eateries.
They are delivered fully assembled and ready for immediate use. Simply write your offer or message on the blank canvas and place it in the desired location.
If you think your business could benefit from an outdoor advertising board and you would be interested in purchasing one – or if you would like more information on our range of Pavement Signs - you can find out more by contacting us or calling us on 01733 511030.