Outdoor and Indoor Notice Boards
Notice boards are commonly found in offices, schools, libraries, community centres, hospitals, churches and all kinds of businesses as well as at home. They are perfect for making displays, showcasing important news and creating information points.
Indoor notice boards, are available in the following finishes: fabric, cork, whiteboard, framed or unframed, tamper-proof or lockable and fire-rated. They are suitable for use with pins, staples, elcro and magnets,
Outdoor notice boards, also known as external notice boards, are available in the following finishes: wall-mounted or freestanding. fabric, cork, whiteboard, grip board, poster frame, personalised headers and lockable or tamperproof.
Our Flameshield range is the highest fire rated and fully complies with fire retardant standard Class 0 as recommended for use in corridors, escape routes and large unsupervised areas in public buildings and institutions.
Why are notice boards important?
Productivity is a huge reason why people invest in notice boards. Keeping track of schedules, timetables, to-do lists and other pieces of information is much easier when you have a single location from which to work.
Notice Boards in Offices - Employees use notice boards to display company information, notices about safety regulations, evacuation plans, details of upcoming events.
Notice Boards in Homes - At home, you might pin up family calendar, bill payment reminder, shopping lists or mementos such as photographs or postcards.
Notice Boards in Public Buildings - When it comes to settings such as hospitals, community centres, schools and other public spaces, notice boards play a huge role in communication and getting important information across in a timely, easy-to-understand manner.
Noticeboards for advertising - For display advertising, notice or bulletin boards often display much more detailed information which can really engage a potential customer.
Notice board and whiteboard – which one is for me?
Traditional notice boards are made with cork or fabric finishes and are designed to be used with pins and staples. It is a practical and durable option for all kinds of different locations and can be used to display different materials.
White boards, an alternative to notice baords, are more commonly used to display handwritten, temporary messages, often in classrooms for teaching purposes. Some models can be used with magnets and all are suitable for use with dry wipe marker pens.
Why buy notice boards from XL Displays?
- Quality Products - our products are either made in-house at our state-of-the-art facility or bought from reputed manufacturers.
- Buy Local - wherever possible, we support local businesses by keeping the majority of our supply chain based in the UK.
- Experienced - With over 20 years’ experience, we always select quality products that are right for you.
- Trusted Retailer - of more than the 16,000 reviews on Trustpilot, 99% of our customers rate us Good or Excellent.
- Customer Service - our customers are at the heart of our business, and delivering great customer service is really important to us.
- Price Promise - Our price-match guarantee is valid on genuine like-for-like products across our entire product range.
If the standard sizes we offer do not suit your needs, we can provide custom sizes and bespoke orders. We offer small and large notice board formats. Please call our sales team on 01733 511030 for more information or a quote about notice boards.