Lockable FlameShield Notice Board
Tamperproof notice board which is suitable to use in corridors, escape routes and large unsupervised areas in public buildings and institutions.
This FlameShield pin board complies with Fire Retardant standard Class (0) and is certified to BS EN 13501-1 and BS476, Parts 6 and 7. British Standard and European Fire Test certificates are available upon request - please call 01733 511030 for more information or to request a copy.
It has a lockable, hinged polycarbonate door(s) which is virtually shatterproof and complies to Safety Glazing standard BS 62026.
Available in 5 sizes, the smaller sizes have a single door and can be mounted in either portrait or landscape orientation. Larger sizes have twin doors and can only be hung in landscape orientation.
The board core substrate is fire rated recycled material which is covered in fire rated fabric. This comes in a choice of 4 colours - red, green, blue and grey.
Ideal for displaying projects, notices and general information this noticeboard is made in the UK and has a 2-year guarantee.
Why Choose a Flameshield Tamperproof Noticeboard?
- Tamperproof notice board compliant to BS EN 13501-1 and BS476, Parts 6 and 7
- Supplied with two keys
- Recommended for use in corridors and escape routes
- Fire rated polycarbonate lockable door(s) to protect contents displayed
- Anodised aluminium frame with rounded corners
- 5 sizes to choose from
- Fire rated fabric in 4 colours
- For use with pins and staples
- Single door models can be mounted either portrait or landscape - the door is hinged to the longest side
- Twin door models can only be fitted landscape - doors are hinged to the shortest sides
- An internal clearance between the door and board surface is 20mm
- Wall fixings are included
- 2-year guarantee
- British Standard and European Fire Test certificates are available upon request
- Firecover Tamperproof Noticeboards also available
- Made in UK
For more information on our Flameshield Tamperproof Noticeboard Contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
Dispatched within 10 working days.
See our full range of Notice Boards