Lockable Fire Resistant Class 0 Notice Board
The Flameshield wall mounted tamperproof noticeboard is a fire retardant noticeboard that is certified to a class 0 flame resistance standard, making it ideal for use in schools, offices, corridors, colleges and more.
Flameshield noticeboards have been tested to BS EN 13501-1 and BS476 (parts 6 and 7). This means they are certified under British fire safety standards and are recommended for use in escape routes and in public institutions such as schools and universities that will have 25 people or more present at one time.
Please note British Standard Fire Test certificates are available upon request - please call 01733 511030 for more information or to request a copy.
Available in a range of five sizes and a choice of seven vibrant colours, the Flameshield Accents lockable notice board is a modern alternative to traditional school display boards.
- 600mm (w) x 900mm (h) Portrait - Side hinge with single door (no door stays)
- 900mm (w) x 600mm (h) Landscape - Top hinge with single door (includes door stays)
- 900mm (w) x 1200mm (h) Portrait - Side hinge with single door (no door stays)
- 1200mm (w) x 900mm (h) Landscape - Top hinge with single door (includes door stays)
- 1200mm (w) x 1200mm (h) - Side hinge (no door stays) or top hinge (includes door stays) single door
- 1800mm (w) x 1200mm (h) - Side hinge (no door stays) or top hinge (includes door stays) double doors
- 2400mm (w) x 1200mm (h) - Side hinge (no door stays) or top hinge (includes door stays) double doors
The board features a lockable door to keep notices safe from vandalism and damage. The tamperproof doors are tested separately to Class 1Y and are manufactured from PETG which is a virtually shatterproof glazing material.
You can choose either a side hinge or a top hinge opening. Top hinges are ideal for narrow areas where space is limited.
The top hinged noticeboard can only be mounted in a landscape orientation and features door stays which hold the door open without the need for additional support allowing you to quickly and easily change your marketing material.
Boards sized 1800mm x 1200mm and larger feature two tamperproof doors and can only be mounted in a landscape orientation regardless of the type of hinge.
The wall mounted display board is made from a fire resistant recycled core substrate board which is covered in luxury flame retardant fabric that wraps around the back of the board to conceal the edges.
This noticeboard features a sleek anodised aluminium frame and is safe for use with both staples and pins. It features rounded corners and concealed corner fixings for safe use.
This noticeboard is made in the UK and comes with a two-year warranty.
Why Choose the Flameshield Tamperproof Fire Retardant Noticeboard?
- Class 0 fire resistant noticeboard
- Compliant to BS EN 13501-1 and BS476, Parts 6 and 7
- Suitable for use in corridors, schools, offices and escape routes
- Must be used in locations where 25 people or more are present
- Choose from top hinges or side hinges
- Shatterproof door prevents vandalism and damage
- PETG door is fire tested to Class 1Y
- Available in 5 sizes
- Choice of 7 fabric colours
- Can be used with pins and staples
- Supplied with wall fixings
- British Standard Fire Test certificates are available upon request
- Made in the UK
- 2-year guarantee
For more information on our noticeboards please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
See our full range of Fire Resistant Notice Boards