Outdoor Noticeboards - freestanding, lockable, post mounted
Our post mounted external lockable notice boards are designed for external use. The waterproof seal and anti-vandal secure locks make them ideal for outdoor areas where security is important.
They are manufactured to a high specification and can be installed in either portrait or landscape orientation. The handy door-stays keep the doors open whilst you change your posters and notices.
The durable aluminium frame and post and weather resistant and come in a choice of 12 vibrant colours.
The standard internal surface is Correx suitable for posters with tapes and blutak. Pinnable internal surfaces also available in a choice of 4 felt colours.
The external noticeboard post should be cemented into the ground to ensure a sturdy and secure fitting.
The dimension quoted is the internal board size which will correspond to the poster size. Please allow an additional 55mm on each side for the frame width.
Our post mounted external notice boards are made to order in the UK to your specification and options chosen and therefore cannot be returned unless faulty.
Ideal for use at churches, community centres, parks, open spaces and community centres.
Please read specifications and sizing carefully prior to ordering or contact us on 01733 511030 if you need further information.
Why Choose the External Notice Board Post Mounted?
- Durable and weatherproof outdoor noticeboard
- Available in 12 frame colours
- 6 different sizes available
- 55mm wide extruded aluminium frame
- Interior finishes include correx or pinnable
- Pinnable interior available in 4 colours
- Frame depth of 34mm
- Supplied with a set of keys
- All fixings included
- Waterproof seal – perfect for outdoor use
- 2mm strong plastic poster cover
- Post size is 3000mm (h) x 75mm (square)
- Can be fixed landscape or portrait
- Also available single post mounted noticeboard
- 1 year warranty
For more information on our External Noticeboard Post Mounted Contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
Made to order. Dispatched within 7 working days.
Back to External Notice Boards