Pavement signs are one of the oldest and reliable methods for outdoor advertising. The simple yet effective advertising method is guaranteed to market your brand and increase the footfall in your establishment. There’s no better way of getting your brand noticed out on the street.
Perfect for running special offers, sales, promotions, launching a new product, deal or offer of the day. In addition, they can be used as directional signs and social distancing signs.
They can be used in a wide range of applications but are typically used outside businesses like cafes, pubs, restaurants, bars, shops, markets, garages, petrol station forecourts and retail premises.
Pavements sign boards are also ideal for use at exhibitions as a way-finder sign, pointing and guiding people in the right direction.
Why Use a Pavement Sign?
There are many advantages to using pavement signs, which is why they are such a popular display choice for outdoor marketing.
- Cost-effective marketing tools
- Weather-resistant and specifically designed for outdoor use
- Choice of sizes and styles to suit all business advertising needs
- Printed graphics available - choose to add printed posters
- Portable signage that is easy to move - lightweight and easy to transport
- Suitable for long term outdoor use - made from weatherproof materials
- Places your brand out on the street directly in front of passers-by
- Versatile display solution - can be used in a wide range of settings
- Attracts and drives traffic to your store
- Double-sided poster holders - target customers in all directions
- Most are delivered fully assembled - those that are not, require minimal self-assembly
What Pavement Signs Are Available?
Our A-frame pavement signs are a popular choice and come in many options. Available in a range of sizes, with or without poster prints. A-Frames are a poplar advertising sign as they are incredibly easy to use and can be placed just about anywhere.
A-Boards are delivered fully assembled and can be set up and used immediately. They fold flat for easy storage when not in use and can be easily picked up and relocated if needed.
The double-sided poster holder pavement board can attract attention from both directions providing a greater marketing reach.
Forecourt Signs are perfectly suited to forecourts and petrol stations and offer large poster display areas. They are designed specifically for outdoor use in open locations with windy conditions. Typically, forecourt signs feature a moulded plastic hollow base that can be weighed down with sand or water. The poster display is double-sided and can be used in almost any location including on pavements, by the roadside, outdoors and indoors.
Wooden Chalkboard Signs are stylish and professional and offer a more traditional advertising sign. Extremely popular in the hospitality industry for cafés, bars and restaurants. The wipeable chalk surface can be quickly and effortlessly updated to reflect your daily promotion. They are suitable for use as pub menu signs and restaurant special boards.
Swing and Flex Signs are manufactured from a solid rubber base and powder-coated aluminium frame. These pavement signs are incredibly strong and sturdy when in use and offer the most stable outdoor advertising sign there is.
Swing and flex signs both feature a display panel which enables edge to edge printing for maximum brand promotion. The swinging signs offer the flexibility of movement and the flexible panel signs are more static, but still allows some movement in high winds.
The full colour, high-quality self-adhesive print provides your brand with a professional outdoor display perfect for marketing your message.
Why Choose XL Displays for Your Pavement Sign?
- Quality assurance – we only sell genuine high-quality products which are backed by a reliable manufacturer guarantee.
- Competitive prices - we regularly review our pricing to ensure it is as competitive as it can be, without compromising on quality. We offer a price promise and will match a competitor’s price on a like-for-like product.
- Fast UK delivery – typically dispatched within 2-3 days to ensure your product is with you at the earliest opportunity. Next day dispatch is available on our in-stock options.
- Award-winning customer service - we are proud of our high-quality customer service. See what our customers say about their experience with our team.
- No artwork? Don’t worry - we offer a graphic design service and you can work with one of our designers to create a design for your pavement sign posters.
For more information on our pavement signs or any of our outdoor displays contact us or call us on 01733 511030.