Summer’s here meaning that there's no better time to spice up your old outdoor notice boards that are looking a little worn and sorry for themselves.
Do you have the same external notice board that has been on display for years? Now maybe the time to invest in a coloured outdoor notice board that will attract the attention of the passer-by, encouraging them to take a look.
No longer do you have to put up with grey metal framed notice boards with a backing of green felt (although they are very serviceable), we now offer a variety of frames in coloured aluminium together with a brightly coloured felt backing.
Coloured outdoor notice boards are lockable, vandal-proof and weather-resistant and the frames come in a variety of finishes such as mahogany, oak and beech finishes and coloured aluminium.
To complement your frame you can choose from felt backing in a range of colours that can really stand out. The choice is yours. We offer a choice of 17 frame colours so are bound to have one to match your corporate colours or branding.
You may decide you would rather have a magnetic board which eliminates the need for pinning your paperwork or leaflets to the back of the board.
If you need to display a message or advertisement on your coloured outdoor notice board, go for a striking image that will make the right impact and draw the onlooker’s eyes to the board. Using bright colours can be a good idea along with an interesting design, but try not to let the colours clash!
Whether you choose a red, silver, bronze or green frame, your new coloured outdoor notice board is sure to attract attention and encourage people to stop and take a peek at what is being advertised.
Tips For Maximising Your Exposure
- Photos can quickly convey information to a viewer and entice its engagement as it is more visually appealing. We advise to use enough imagery to entice a passer-by to view your notice board, but not to make the board too cluttered.
- It's also important that viewers can easily read your text, especially if they are passing by. Consider using a large font size and a simple text style.
- Consider where you are placing your outdoor noticeboard, in order to maximise the number of people who see your notices you should ensure it is mounted on a popular route for footfall.
- Use bright colours to attract the attention of passers-by, a bland noticeboard may go unnoticed.
- For those areas where you wish to display notices but there are no wall, consider using a post mounted outdoor noticeboards - this allows you to mount your notices anywhere you wish.
For more information on our external noticeboards please contact us or call us on.