Retractable Safety Tape
While most of our retractable queue barrier systems can be used as safety barriers to cordon off areas and restrict access, we have a number of options designed specifically for health and safety use. These safety-led systems are all part of the Tensabarrier® system, designed by Tensator®, the inventor of the original retractable queuing barrier.
They are all manufactured with unique features that make them the safest retractable crowd control systems on the market; for example:
- The extra-durable retractable belts are made from 0.89mm military grade fabric, significantly thicker than other retractable stanchion systems
- The low profile bases are less likely to be tripped over, and can also be more easily navigated by pushchairs or wheelchair users
- The patented braking system causes the webbing belt to fall to the floor upon release rather than pinging instantly back into the cartridge, before slowly retracting back into the cassette
- The 970mm (38”) tall stanchion posts are designed to prevent people from easily going under or over the barriers.
- The posts and weighted bases have a lower centre of gravity, which makes them harder to knock over
Retractable safety barriers are suitable for use in a wide range of sectors, including retail, sport, events, hospitality, leisure and tourism, healthcare, education, finance and government. They can also be helpful tools when implementing social distancing measures for a wide range of businesses. However, their real value is in supporting construction and manufacturing, health and safety, facilities management, airports and transport by offering stable, durable and eye-catching products with which to restrict access or warn of dangerous sites. With this in mind, the webbing belts come in bold colour options including (but not limited to) green, red, red/white chevron, yellow, yellow/black chevron, purple and orange. We can also apply custom printing to the retractable belts, so please reach out to our team for a bespoke finish.
For more information on our Retractable Safety Barriers please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030. Browse our full range of Retractable Queue Barrier Systems.
Benefits of Retractable Safety Barriers:
- Restrict Access & Cordons Off Areas
- Optional Printed Webbing Tape
- Wall Mounted & Free Standing Posts
- Warning & Safety Message Webbings
- Patented Safety Designs
- Anti-Tip Stable Stanchions
- Restricts Access & Cordons Off Areas
- Indoor And Outdoor Use
- Tensabarriers® - Safetest Barriers Available
Safety Barriers Are Ideal For:
- Warehousing & Factories
- Operational Facilities
- Worksites And Construction
- Retail And Shopping Centres
- Airports & Transport Services
- Entertainment Venues
- Entrances & Exits
- High Traffic Areas
- Commercial & Industrial