Outdoor Retractable Barriers
This durable retractable barrier queue system is designed to offer crowd control solutions for a variety of different environments, including garden centres and outdoor retail spaces, events, markets, theme parks, attractions and tourist venues. It can also be used to guide the public during events, define safe routes through worksites and restrict access to dangerous areas.
This indoor-outdoor queue barrier system features a number of clever design features:
- A lightweight plastic post that screws into a hollow plastic base. The base should be filled with either sand or water for stability.
- When empty, the base is lightweight and easy to move (thanks to its carry handle) and store. Several can be stacked for storage purposes.
- The retractable belt has a patented braking system for safety purposes, meaning the end of the tape falls to the floor when disengaged, before slowly retracting to minimise risk of injury.
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use - though not recommended to leave outside permanently.
The Tensabarrier® Outdoor Retractable Barrier Post supports the coordinating 3.65m-long 50mm wide webbed belt, which is available in a choice of 10 different colour varieties: black, blue, green, grey, red, red/white chevron, yellow, yellow/black chevron, purple and orange. The post is constructed from durable plastic and is available in 4 UV-stable colours: black, red, white and yellow.
Please note, the Tensabarrier® Outdoor Post is available in many different colour options; with a choice of tape end connections and more. To view all possibilities take a look at our technical specification. If you would like something different to our standard colour options or tape thickness please contact our sales team on 01733 511030.
Why Choose the Tensabarrier® Outdoor Retractable Barrier Post?
- The most trusted and recognised safety barrier system available
- Weather-resistant for temporary outdoor use
- Ideal for crowd control during public events
- Can be used to denote safe zones on work sites
- Lightweight plastic post screws into a hollow plastic base
- Plastic post available in 4 UV stable colours
- Base to be filled with either sand or water to stabilise
- Hexagonal base can be stacked for easy storage
- Modular webbing cassette with standard (50mm) width retractable belt, 3.65m long
- Safety braking system for retractable belt
- 10 belt colour options available
- Anti-tamper tape end included as standard
- Compatible with Tensabarrier® Post Sign Holder
- Shipped flat, no tools required for assembly
- Tensabarrier® The UK's Most Trusted Barriers
For more information about the Tensabarrier® Outdoor Crowd Barriers or any of our queue barriers please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
Dispatched within 3-5 working days subject to stock availability.
View our full range of Tensabarriers® Queue Management