Skipper™ Retractable Barrier Kit 36m
Designed as a kit to create a square or rectangular closed, cordoned-off area; the Skipper™ Retractable Barrier Kit 36m is ideal for use as a safety barrier to designate safe spaces, warn of dangerous areas and mark off repair zones at construction sites, factories, warehouses and roadsides. The system is designed to be eye-catching to alert people of potential danger. The post and retractable webbing is available in a range of high-visibility colours.
The retractable tape cassettes each include 9m high visibility fabric belts giving you a total belt length of 36m. Join the posts together in a square or rectangular shape to designate or cordon off a working space that is ‘off-limits’.
Skipper Safety Barrier Kit Includes:
- 4x Skipper™ post & base system
- 4x Skipper™ retractable barriers (with tape cassette)
The high-quality materials used to manufacture this safety kit mean it’s a robust and durable retractable barrier. The hollow base is designed to be filled with sand or water to provide extra weight and stability to the system (from 2.3kg to 13.3kg), and the post twist locks into the base for a secure fit. All of these unique patented features combined mean that this kit is ideal for use outdoors in all weathers.
Why Choose the Skipper™ Retractable Barrier Kit 36m?
- Retractable safety barrier kit
- Use in a continuous line or to create a squared-off area
- Ideal for use in construction sites, warehouses, factories and roadsides
- Kit includes 4x posts (with bases) and 4 x tape cassettes
- High visibility fabric tape, available in different colours
- 36m total belt length (4x 9m belts)
- Eye-catching posts with a height of 1m
- Hollow black bases to be weighted with water or sand, W500mm
- Weight 2.3kg (empty) 131.3kg (filled)
- Robust, durable and weatherproof - designed for heavy industrial usage
- Suitable for outdoors
- Recommended by health and safety professionals
- Can be used for social distancing or queue management
- No minimum order quantity
For more information on the Skipper™ Retractable Safety Barriers please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
View our full range of Skipper™ Barrier Kits.