Tensabarrier® Advance Post and Belt
This retractable barrier queue system is designed to facilitate crowd control in a number of different environments, including events, exhibitions, museums, restaurants, retail, clubs, bars and other hospitality venues.
This crowd barrier system boasts a number of clever design features:
- The post height has been specifically engineered to be the optimum level to make it difficult for people to duck underneath, or climb over the retractable belt.
- The post is designed to tilt up to 36° before going back into its upright position to reduce the chance of it toppling over.
- The low base, only 37mm high at its highest point, tapers smoothly towards the ground meaning wheelchairs, pushchairs and suitcases can roll easily over it for a less obstructive queue environment.
- The retractable belt has a patented braking system for safety purposes, meaning the end of the tape falls to the floor when disengaged, before slowly retracting to minimise risk of injury.
The Advance Retractable Barrier features the standard 50mm wide webbed belt in 2 lengths, either 2.3m or 3.65m. The belt is available in a choice of 10 different colour varieties: black, blue, green, grey, red, red/white chevron, yellow, yellow/black chevron, purple and orange.
The post is constructed from high-quality steel with a durable cast iron base and is available in 5 different finishes: black, red, yellow, chrome and stainless steel.
Please note, the Tensabarrier® Advance Post is available in many different colour options; with a choice of tape end connections and more. To view all possibilities take a look at our technical specification. If you would like something different to our standard colour options or tape thickness please contact our sales team on 01733 511030.
Why Choose the Tensabarrier® Advance Retractable Barrier Tape?
- The original and safest Queue Barrier system available
- Enhance and manage queuing spaces
- Cordon off out of service areas.
- High-quality steel post with a hard wearing cast-iron base
- Metal stanchion available in a range of powder-coated colours or metal finishes
- Base edges taper so as not to hinder wheelchairs or pushchairs
- 36° displacement angle, prevents the post from easily toppling over
- Available with standard (50mm) webbing options
- Braking system for slower and safer belt retraction
- Modular webbing cassette
- Anti-tamper tape end as standard
- Compatible with all Tensabarrier® Post Sign Holder
- Tensabarrier® The UK's Most Trusted Barriers
For more information about the Tensabarrier® Advance Retractable Barrier Tape or any of our queue barriers, please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
View our full range of Tensabarriers® Queue Barriers.