Skipper™ Barrier Systems Safety Dispensers
This product duo offer multiple functions as accessories for the Skipper retractable safety barrier system. Designed to work with a number of different Skipper products, they enable you to offer ways to promote recycling/waste disposal and safety measures (PPE) on and around the location of your safety fence.
The Recycling Bin has an outer rim that allows you to clip in a waste or recycling bag. This durable product has a lid (available in six colours) that can be coloured according to your branding, preference or to designate the kind of waste. Stickers are also included with this item to note the disposal requirements, eg. recycling or waste.
The Safety Equipment Dispenser offers an easy way to locate PPE equipment such as face masks, earplugs, protective safety glasses, hair nets or shoe covers. You can also use the clear plastic container as a safe battery disposal unit. Choose from a number of colour options for the lid to match branding or to designate contents.
Both items require a post collar to attach to the Skipper™ Retractable Barrier Post And Base System. Unless you already have an existing post collar, you will need to purchase one to connect to the post.
Why Choose the Skipper™ Barrier Recycling Bin And Dispenser?
- Part of the collection of accessories for the Skipper system
- Robust and durable refuse sack holder recycling bin
- Safety equipment dispenser for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Compatible with various Skipper products
- Supplied with a selection of stickers to designate use
- Choice of colours available
- Ideal for use in construction sites, warehouses and factories
- Robust, durable and weatherproof
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Recommended by health and safety professionals
- Minimum order quantity of 5 units
Please note: There is a minimum order quantity of 5 single units per order.
For more information on the Skipper™ Retractable Safety Barriers please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
View our full range of Skipper™ Retractable Safety Barriers.