Double Belt Wall Mounted Barriers
The WallMaster Twin Wall Mounted Belt Barriers are designed to be fixed to walls or other permanent surfaces, eliminating the need for bulkier floor posts which can be trip hazards in industrial or commercial spaces. The wall bracket features two belt cassettes, for a ‘double belt’ effect, increasing the visibility of the barrier and restricting pedestrians from ducking under the belt.
With a range of belt lengths to span any distance, from corridors and doorways to warehouse aisles and loading bays, these durable and practical wall-mounted retractable barriers have been designed with a number of safety features including belt lock and slow retract capabilities.
The durable steel housing (available in black or yellow) is tough, making it suitable for use in almost any environment and offering excellent value for money. The webbing belts are made with a herringbone weaved nylon that is both tough and durable and includes a universal end as standard.
The retractable belts are available in 4 different belt lengths: 2.3m, 3.0m, 3.9m or 4.6m, as well as 19 different colour options including a range of seven different pre-printed warning or safety messages.
Why Choose the WallMaster Twin Wall Mounted Belt Barriers?
- Wall-mounted double belt barrier
- Suitable for almost any location such as doorways, corridors, stairwells, warehouse aisles or loading bays
- Double-layer twin-level belt cassettes for maximum visibility and coverage
- Durable steel cassette housing in black or yellow finish
- Practical and affordable safety or queue barrier option
- Space-saving retractable barrier removes the need for floor posts
- Belt lock and slow retract safety features
- 2.3m, 3.0m, 3.9m or 4.6m belt lengths available
- Retractable belts are available in 19 colour options
- Universal belt end connects to other products
- Long-lasting nylon belt designed to last the life span of barrier
- 3 year warranty
- Fast Delivery
For more information about the Retractable Belt Barriers please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
View all Queue Solutions Belt Barriers