Acoustic Wall Panel Circles
As sound hits a hard surface, it reflects back out into the room; this is reverberation. Without controlling this, the sound will continue to reflect around the room. If you have several sound sources producing noise, this can be incredibly disrupting to staff. The effectiveness of acoustic panels is measured using an NRC (Noise Reduction Coefficient) number. The NRC is an average rating of how much sound an acoustic product can absorb; for example, an NRC of 0 means that the product absorbs no sound, whereas an NRC of 1 means that the product absorbs all sound. The higher the NRC, the better the product is at soaking up the sound. The NRC inferred result from SRL for our acoustic wall panels is 0.43.
We recommend 15-20% room coverage to get the best effect from your acoustic panels. To do this, you can choose baffle tiles of the same shape or colour, or use different styles and hues to create a striking piece of wall art that also performs a practical function. Our tiles are manufactured with a board core that’s covered with a layer of insulating foam 18mm thick and finished with a choice of fire-rated fabric (either MacFlex 182 or Camira Era) in a range of colour options.
Our CARRERA™ panels are round in design and available in two different sizes: 400mm or 600mm in diameter. They are easy to attach to the wall with either keyhole brackets or 3M Command™️ Strips. The 3M Command™️ Strips provide more flexibility when choosing your layout and do not damage the walls when you wish to remove and reconfigure the design.
Why Choose the CARRERA™ Circular Acoustic Wall Panels?
- Circular acoustic wall panels
- Round fabric baffle panels for offices
- 2 Sizes available: 400mm or 600mm diameter
- Designed to minimise noise & distractions in the workplace
- Sound-absorbing acoustic foam core with fire-rated fabric
- MacFlex 182 or Camira Era fabric types in a range of colours
- 26mm thick panelling - mix and match different shapes and colours
- 18mm foam, tested by SRL to BSEN ISO 354, NRC inferred result from SRL is 0.43
- Keyhole brackets or 3M Command™️ Strips for installation
- Made in the UK
For more information on our acoustic wall tiles, please Contact Us or call on 01733 511030.
Dispatched within 7-10 days (larger orders may take longer).
View our full range of Sound Absorption Panels.