Square Acoustic Wall Panels
Busy offices can be noisy and distracting places. If you’re short on floor space and want to introduce acoustic solutions but don’t have room for floor or desk screens, then acoustic baffle soundproofing tiles could be an ideal solution for your business.
You can place acoustic panels on the walls or the ceiling to get the benefits of their sound-absorbing qualities. With their different, tile shapes, these panels can be laid out in geometric designs in contrasting colours for a vivid artwork effect - or you can choose neutral tones for a subtle, under-the-radar finish. We recommend 15-20% room coverage to get the best effect from your acoustic panels. Studies have shown that acoustic wall panels can reduce reverberation time (the length of time required for sound to decay 60 decibels from its initial level) by up to 70%.
These cleverly designed tiles are manufactured with a board core that’s covered with a layer of insulating foam 18mm thick and finished with a choice of fire-rated fabric (either MacFlex 182 or Camira Era) in a range of colour options. You can combine several different styles and shapes of acoustic wall tile to create a functional and colourful piece of art that’s practical as well as visually appealing.
Our QUADRUM™ wall tile is square in design and can be easily used in conjunction with other panels to form a chic tiled effect. They are easy to attach to the wall with either keyhole brackets or 3M Command™️ Strips.
If you want to change the design or layout of your wall panels to keep your display looking fresh, then opt for the 3M Command™️ Strips. You can easily adapt and change the configuration of wall tiles without the need of drilling additional holes in the wall or damaging the walls.
Why Choose the QUADRUM™ Square Acoustic Panels For Walls?
- Square acoustic wall panels for soundproofing
- Modular fabric baffle panels - mix and match colours
- Create stylish tiled effect design on office walls
- Designed to reduce noise pollution in offices
- Sound-absorbing acoustic foam core covered with fire-rated fabric
- MacFlex 182 or Camira Era fabric options
- Available in a range of different colours
- 26mm thick panel with 18mm thick acoustic foam layer
- Tested by SRL to BSEN ISO 354, NRC inferred result from SRL is 0.43
- Can be attached using keyhole brackets or 3M Command™️ Strips
- Mix and match acoustic wall panels
- Manufactured in the UK
For more information on our acoustic wall panelling, please Contact Us or call on 01733 511030.
View our full range of Acoustic Panelling.