Acoustic Wall Boards
Acoustic wall panels are flat sound baffling panels suitable for fixing to walls and ceilings. They are made of board, covered with a layer of insulating foam and finished with a choice of fabric. They are designed to prevent sound echoing around a large room, offering a quieter and more peaceful working environment. They are available in a range of different shapes and sizes, as well as different thicknesses, and can be configured in geometric patterns for a modern look.
Our COUNTACH™ wall panel is chevron shaped and is named as an homage to the iconic rear spoiler on the Lamborghini Countach. Each panel is 600mm wide, and 300mm high (the full coverage from base to top is 400mm) and can be slotted into formation with others of the same shape to form neat acoustic coverage. These panels can be attached to the wall using either keyhole brackets or 3M Command™️ Strips.
Ideal for offices, but also suitable in schools and other workplaces as well as residential buildings, acoustic panels are designed to reduce the amount that sound can reverberate around a space, offering a more peaceful atmosphere where noise is muffled for a more pleasant work environment. Studies have shown that acoustic wall panels can reduce reverberation time (the length of time required for sound to decay 60 decibels from its initial level) by up to 70%.
Why Choose the COUNTACH™ Acoustic Wall Panels?
- Acoustic wall panels for soundproofing
- Reduce noise pollution in offices
- Chevron-shaped fabric wall panel
- Sound-absorbing acoustic foam core
- MacFlex 182 or Camira Era fire-rated fabric covering
- 26mm thick acoustic panel
- 18mm foam, tested by SRL to BSEN ISO 354, NRC inferred result from SRL is 0.43
- Can be attached using keyhole brackets or 3M Command™️ Wall Strips
- Can be hung in multiple orientations
- Mix and match acoustic wall tiles to create a wall display
- Manufactured in the UK
For more information on our acoustic wall boards, please Contact Us or call on 01733 511030.
View our full range of Acoustic Wall Boards.