Soundproofing Wall Panels
Busy working environments can often be noisy and distracting places, particularly in open-plan set-ups with minimal soft furnishings such as carpets or curtains. Sound bounces off reflective surfaces like desks, windows and hard floors, reverberating around the room. One of the best ways to prevent this from happening is to install a series of acoustic wall panels in your office space.
Our STRATOS™ acoustic panels are rectangular and available in two different sizes: 400 x 800mm or 300 x 700mm. You can attach them in any orientation you like; landscape, portrait or diagonal - and even mix and match the two sizes to create a bespoke design pattern of wall tiles. Choose the same hues or liven things up with complementing or contrasting colours to create a piece of functional art.
DID YOU KNOW? Our STRATOS™ Rectangle Acoustic Panelling is named after the legendary Lancia Stratos rally car?
Easy to attach to the wall using hangers or 3M Command™️ Strips, these acoustic wall baffle tiles are manufactured using sound-absorbing foam before being covered in a layer of fabric or printed material. They are lightweight and don’t protrude far from the wall - but are so effective that they reduce reverberation time by up to 70%.
Why Choose the STRATOS™ Rectangle Acoustic Paneling?
- Sound-reducing wall tiles
- Reduce noise pollution to aid concentration
- Help to promote productive working and minimise distractions
- Rectangular wall panel with straight edges
- Choice of 2 different sizes
- MacFlex 182 or Camira Era fire-rated fabric covering
- Sound-absorbing acoustic foam core
- 26mm thick acoustic panelling
- 18mm foam, tested by SRL to BSEN ISO 354, NRC inferred result from SRL is 0.43
- Can be attached using double hangers or 3M Command™️ Strips
- Create your own designs by mixing and matching acoustic wall panels
- Made in the UK
For more information on our acoustic wall panels, please Contact Us or call on 01733 511030.
View our full range of Acoustic Wall Tiles.