In today’s modern world where industries are overwhelmed with websites and social media, exhibition visitors no longer necessarily attend events and exhibitions with the intention to make a purchase there and then.
Visitors now attend exhibitions and events to gauge current market trends, conduct research, view new developments and discover new innovations that may have an impact or be of relevance to their business or the industry.
Many visitors will attend exhibitions with no real set objective in terms of purchasing products. This is because, in a society where product information and quotes are just a click away if a visitor required a known product, they would have browsed search engines, found a relevant website and asked for a quote or proposal, all without having to visit an exhibition. This is why making an impact on visitors is increasingly important. As an exhibitor and a professional in an industry, you need to provide visitors with a glimpse into how your product or service will benefit them and their business.
Including a thoroughly thought out and pre-planned video will show passing potential customers what your business offers and how it could directly benefit them. before they get put off by a pre-rehearsed sales pitch. The primary benefit of using video marketing at exhibitions and events is to maximise your marketing endeavours and utilise the most valuable asset for exhibitors and visitors alike – time.
What Are The Benefits of Using Video?
- Using video can explain a product or service that may be difficult to explain face to face
- Product demonstration videos can act as a sales tool or a conversation starter to get visitors onto your stand for more information
- People like to be given a demonstration of products or services in use in a real-life environment
- Video can bring even the smallest stand to life
- Video can keep visitors on your stand for longer and reduce lost opportunities if your sales team are busy with other visitors
- Video marketing can be used time and time again on a wide variety of platforms so is a sustainable expense that isn’t wasted after just one use
- Encourages visitors to engage with your brand
- Video creates a lasting impression and therefore your brand is more likely to be remembered
Tips For A Successful Exhibition Showreel
- Make sure you try to keep your videos short yet still informative as people as unlikely to stand for minutes to watch your videos
- Make sure they are engaging – emphasise USP’s with strong visuals
- Match your video design and feel to your stand design and keep your brand image uniform
- Don’t use sound – exhibition halls are very loud and videos with sound can often not be heard or require more concentration from visitors
- Use multiple videos on a loop – visitors will get bored watching a video on repeat, loop various videos to ensure visitors are retained on your stand whilst waiting for a sales representative
- Don't add too much text to read - short snappy points will be better received
- Use high-quality imagery that represents your product or services well
How to Display Video On Your Exhibition Stand?
Adding a TV with a showreel or video is a great way to maximise your exhibition stand. Having a monitor on your exhibition stand enables you to show video or link to a laptop to show your website or showreel. We offer a range of pre-configured Pop Up Exhibition Stands with TV brackets that hold screens up to 60 inches.
We offer two types of screen mounts, one sits within the frame and connects directly to the pop up aluminium frame. The other is a free-standing TV stand that stands separate from the popup frame but still sits behind the printed graphic. The mounted TV bracket holds screens up to 22 inches or 5kg in weight and the free-standing mount can hold screens up to 60inches or 42kg. Both of the TV brackets are integrated within the printed display giving the illusion of a floating TV screen. You can build your design around the TV screen so that your branding and your graphic design mirror each other for a uniform and professional display.
In addition to events and exhibitions, the showreels you create can be used to entertain visitors in your reception area or in your canteens and break-out rooms.
For more information on our Pop Up Stands With TV Mounts please contact us or call our team on 01733 511030.
3x4 Pop Up Stand With AV Bracket
ACHOO Modular Desk Partitions