Even when it comes to outdoor events, the exhibitions industry has struggled under COVID regulations. Here in the UK and around the world, outdoor trade shows are beginning to open up to larger numbers of attendees with regulations starting to ease. The events and exhibitions space has had to rebuild and adapt to the new conditions, as have other industries that have been impacted by Coronavirus and its associated social distancing measures. But as restrictions ease, hopefully for good this time, outdoor trade shows are back with a bang. Regulations may still be subject to change for outdoor shows and events - to keep up to date with the latest adaptations, visit the Gov.uk Organised Events Guidance for Local Authorities.
So, you’ve decided to exhibit at an outdoor trade show now they’re reopening to the public - but what kind of display will you choose?
6 Popular Outdoor Trade Show Display Styles
- Printed Gazebos - Ideal for all kinds of outdoor shows and events including craft fairs, sports shows, trade shows, product launches or conferences, printed gazebos offer 360° promotion for your branding. Made from 195gsm polyester tent fabric which is waterproof and fire retardant, these marquees are weatherproof (when appropriately fixed down) and adhere to the highest safety standards. A personalised pop-up gazebo will provide instant shelter at any outdoor event; you will be protected from the sun and sheltered from the rain.
- Outdoor Banners - The outdoor banner stands in our collection are fully weather resistant and capable of withstanding high winds and adverse weather conditions. The range boasts single-sided and double-sided pull-up banners, as well as tension banners, and includes the very popular Blizzard Display and large-format banner frames such as the Monsoon and Horizon (our largest outdoor banner stand), as well as the lightweight Stowaway Pop Up Banner. The hardware and graphics on all our outdoor banners are ultra-durable and will handle whatever the weather throws at you.
- Promotional Flags - These bright, eye-catching displays flutter in the breeze to show off your branding. Our flag banner range is highly portable and offers effortless assembly. Available in three different shapes: feather flags, teardrop flags and sail flags and sizes from 2m to 4.9m. The range is incredibly flexible, offering a number of different base options for the same price, including water base, cross base with a weighted ring, drive on car foot or a ground spike, plastic ground stake, small water base, stackable water base, wall mount and small or large square base. Double-sided or single-sided designs are available.
- Cafe Barriers - Cafe barriers serve a dual purpose - you can use them to create effective crowd control queues with advertising panels, or use them to cordon off seating or smoking areas. They are made of high quality materials and are designed to be weatherproof for outdoor use, so you can put your branding directly into the path of potential clients at outdoor trade shows. They are usually sold as individual components, but you can also purchase cafe barrier kits with one or more barriers, ideal for if you have a larger area to cover.
- Event Tents - Inflatable branded event tents help you to take your display marketing to the next level. Available in a range of sizes up to 8x8m, they can be used for indoor or outdoor events and are particularly suited for events and exhibitions, county fairs, trade shows, sporting events and motor shows. Their aerodynamic form, high tech materials and clever stabilising system make them suitable to be used on any surface, in any weather - so they’re ideal for outdoor trade shows.
- Advertising Boards - Also known as pavement signs, these are the simplest but often most effective form of outdoor trade show display. Available in a range of different styles, from A-Frame boards to swing signs, flex panels to water-based signs, there are options within each collection made from durable, sturdy materials for outdoor use. In addition, with versions available with poster pockets rather than permanent printed panels, they offer an option which is easily updated from show to show, for a more flexible marketing solution.
3m X 3m Printed Gazebo
Monsoon Outdoor Banner With Aluminium Frame
The Benefits of Branded Outdoor Advertising
Outdoor advertising has a number of advantages over digital-based marketing displays. Now more affordable than ever, it’s a fantastic time to invest in your outdoor trade show displays. With a variety of different mediums available, as we’ve discussed above, practically any kind of business can reap the rewards of boosting their outdoor advertising budget.
Outdoor advertising is especially effective to help you build your brand, with repeat exposure in a fixed location helping to cement the idea of your products and services in the minds of visitors to your trade show stand. In fact, research has proven that consumers react more favorably to outdoor media than they do digital media, so you’re more likely to see ROI at trade shows and exhibitions than even through targeted online advertising. This is because outdoor advertising offers consistency as well as stability.
It’s fair to say that there are a number of advantages to investing in branded outdoor advertising for your next trade show, and plenty of innovative and effective display options to choose from to create your ideal display stand. Whatever the weather has in store, our outdoor advertising displays will stand sturdy and steadfast, delivering your brand messaging in an eye-catching manner that’s guaranteed to bring you results.
For more information about any of our display stands or to plan your set up for your next outdoor trade show, reach out to our team via our Contact Us page or on 01733 511030.