Magnetised TEXstyle Fabric Exhibition Stand Island 4m x 4m
The Modulate™ 4x4 island fabric exhibition stand is a large format, modular fabric display stand solution with high impact printed graphics.
Ultima Modulate™ tensioned fabric displays are made from an upgraded version of the bestselling Formulate 30mm push-fit frame which features brand new patented MagLink™ technology.
Inside each section of the aluminium frame there are 360͘° integral magnets which allow you to link multiple fabric stands together by simply aligning the edges of each panel.
This kit includes:
- 4x 400mm (w) x 2000mm (h) straight fabric display panels
- 4x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) curved fabric display panels
- 8x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) slope 1 fabric display panels
- 16x double-sided printed fabric graphics
- 32x stabilising feet (2x per fabric display panel)
- 16x half feet
- 32x padded carry cases
The reconfigurable design means that the display can be assembled in an unlimited number of ways, including as the intended sloped fabric display island or as a smaller exhibition stand. Alternatively, you can use each panel individually or you can purchase additional panels to expand your display.
One person can assemble the 4x4 exhibition stand island in less than 10 minutes without the need for tools or contractors.
Each section of the frame is numbered and slots into the next using self-locking buttons. The stabilising feet twist and lock into place at the bottom of the frame and the one-piece fabric graphic then slides over the top of the frame like a sock and zips up at the bottom to reveal a seamless and tensioned fabric exhibition stand.
We offer optional half feet if you are exhibiting against a flat surface such as a wall or in a shell scheme.
Modulate™ stretch fabric displays come with double-sided graphics as standard. If your artwork is single-sided, the reverse of the display will be printed in plain white.
Each fabric graphic panel is printed in-house using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing technique which combines heat and pressure to force water-based ink into the fibres of the display polyester.
This creates an enhanced quality of artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade. Graphics can even be washed at 30 degrees without incurring any damage.
Elasticity within the fabric means that any creases or wrinkles are instantly stretched out once the graphic is applied to the frame.
You can increase the size of your 4x4 fabric exhibition island using other Modulate™ fabric display panels, including a slope wall, a curved wall or another straight wall of any size.
Each Ultima Modulate™ magnetic fabric stand comes with a padded carry bag that has separate sections for the frame, the stabilising feet and the graphics. This makes transportation and storage between events easier, as well as providing extra protection against damage.
Why Choose the Modulate™ 4x4 Island Fabric Display?
- Magnetic island fabric exhibition stand
- Suitable for use in retail environments, office spaces, exhibitions, trade shows, photography studios, media events and more
- Premium German manufactured 100% polyester stretch fabric material
- Environmentally friendly water-based ink
- Fully recyclable fabric graphic
- Patented 360͘° MagLink™ technology - link multiple fabric stands together
- Lightweight frame for easier transportation and storage
- Supplied with a free padded carry bag as standard
- Push-fit assembly in 10 minutes – no tools or contractors required
- B1 fire retardant display polyester fabric
- Supplied with two twist and lock feet per panel to stabilise the display
- Reconfigurable – rotate and link panels to create different shapes and sizes
- Double-sided graphics as standard
- Dye-sublimation - crisp, durable artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees
- Anti-crease TEXstyle graphics – creases dissolve upon assembly
- Optional half feet available for positioning against a wall
- Graphic design service
- Five-year manufacturer warranty on hardware (excludes graphics)
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 5-7 working days.
View our full range of Fabric Exhibition Stands