Tensioned 4m x 4m Magnetic Cross Island Fabric Display
The Modulate™ 4x4 cross island fabric exhibition stand is a large format, reconfigurable display stand solution that offers striking graphics and unlimited customisation potential.
Modulate™ tension fabric displays are made from the bestselling Formulate 30mm push-fit frame which has been adapted to feature brand new patented MagLink™ technology.
Inside the tubular sections of the aluminium frame there are 360͘° integral magnets which allow you to effortlessly link multiple fabric display stands together by simply aligning the edges of each panel.
The 4x4 cross island Ultima Modulate™ tensioned fabric stand is available in two heights: 2000mm or 2400mm.
This kit includes:
- 4x 1800mm (w) x 2000mm/2400mm (h) straight fabric display panels (depending on the height you select)
- 4x double-sided printed fabric graphics
- 8x stabilising feet (2x per fabric display panel)
- 4x padded carry cases
The modular design means that this display stand can be reconfigured in multiple ways, including as the intended cross island, as a smaller L-Shaped or U-Shaped exhibition stand or as a large, branded fabric back wall. Alternatively, you can use each panel individually or you can purchase additional panels to expand your display further.
In less than 10 minutes one person can assemble the 4x4 fabric display island without the need for tools or contractors.
The tubular sections of the frame are numbered and slot together with self-locking buttons. The stabilising feet then twist and lock into place and the one-piece fabric graphic then slides over the top of the frame like a sock and zips up at the bottom to reveal a seamless, tensioned fabric exhibition stand.
We offer optional half feet if you are exhibiting against a flat surface such as a wall or in a shell scheme booth.
Ultima Modulate™ TEXstyle displays come with double-sided graphics as standard. If your artwork is single-sided, the reverse of the display will be printed in plain white.
We print all fabric graphics in-house using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing technique which involves using a combination of heat and pressure to force water-based ink into the fibres of the display polyester.
This intense printing process produces ultra-durable graphics with high definition, photo quality artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade. You can even machine wash your graphics at 30 degrees without damaging them.
Elasticity within the display polyester means that any creases in the fabric are stretched out when the graphic is applied to the frame.
You can add other Modulate™ fabric stands to your 4x4 fabric island display stand, including a slope wall, a curved wall or another straight wall of any size.
Modulate™ fabric displays come with specially designed padded carry bags that have designated sections for the frame, the stabilising feet and the graphics. This makes transportation and storage between events easier, as well as providing extra protection against damage.
Why Choose the Modulate™ 4x4 Cross Island Fabric Display?
- Magnetised island fabric display stand
- Suitable for use in retail environments, office spaces, exhibitions, trade shows, photography studios, media events and more
- Available in two heights: 2000mm or 2400mm
- Premium German manufactured 100% polyester stretch fabric material
- Environmentally friendly water-based ink
- Fully recyclable fabric graphic
- Patented 360͘° MagLink™ technology – link multiple fabric stands
- Lightweight frame makes transportation and storage effortless
- Supplied with a free padded carry bag
- Push-fit assembly in 10 minutes – no tools or contractors required
- B1 fire retardant display fabric
- Supplied with two twist and lock feet per panel to stabilise the display
- Reconfigurable – rotate and link panels to create different shapes and sizes
- Double-sided graphics as standard for maximum brand exposure
- Dye-sublimation printing produces crisp, durable artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees
- Anti-crease TEXstyle graphics – creases dissolve upon assembly
- Optional half feet available for positioning against a wall
- Graphic design service
- Five-year manufacturer warranty on hardware (excludes graphics)
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
Dispatched within 5-7 working days.
View our full range of Modulate™ Fabric Displays