Tensioned Fabric Exhibition Stand 4m x 4m L-Shaped
The 4x4 L-Shaped Modulate™ fabric display stand is a revolutionary fabric exhibition stand that features striking double-sided graphics on a re-configurable, magnetic frame.
The bestselling Formulate 30mm aluminium frame has been adapted to feature patented MagLink™ technology. Within the frame there are 360° integral magnets which allow you to easily link several fabric displays together by simply aligning the edges of each panel, enabling you to create multiple configurations.
The 4x4 L-Shaped Ultima Modulate™ tension fabric stand is available in two heights; 2000mm or 2400mm.
This kit includes:
- 4x 1800mm (w) x 2000mm/2400mm (h) straight fabric display panels (depending on the height you select)
- 4x double-sided printed fabric graphics
- 8x stabilising feet (2x per fabric display panel)
- 6x half feet
- 4x padded carry cases
You can use the fabric display stand in either a right or left-handed L-shape, as a magnetised straight fabric back wall or you can use each panel individually. You can also expand your fabric display by purchasing additional panels within the Modulate™ display range, allowing your display to grow alongside your business and marketing needs.
The 4x4 Ultima Modulate™ fabric exhibition stand is effortless to self-assemble. The frame is split into tubular sections which are attached by a bungee cord. Each end slots into the next section with easy push-fit buttons. Once the frame is assembled, the feet simply twist and lock onto the bottom. Then, the one-piece fabric sock slides over the top and zips up to create a seamless, tensioned fabric backdrop - it's that simple.
If you are exhibiting in a shell scheme booth or against a wall, we offer optional half feet, allowing you to maximise your floor space.
The 4x4 L-Shaped fabric display comes with double-sided graphics as standard. Single-sided graphics are supplied with with a plain white reverse.
The fabric graphics are printed using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing technique. This involves using a combination of extreme heat and pressure to force the ink to bond with the fibres of the display polyester. The benefit of this intense printing process is that it results in a higher quality of artwork. Your graphics come out bolder, brighter and more vibrant and are finished to a photo-quality finish.
Dye-sublimation also creates more durable and longer-lasting displays. Your artwork won’t crack, peel or fade and can even be machine washed at 30 degrees without incurring any damage; providing years of use.
If you wish to expand your display, you can do so by adding any of the other Modulate™ fabric displays. You can choose from straight walls, curved walls or sloped walls in any size depending on your needs.
This exhibition stand comes complete with a specially designed carry bag with individual sections for each part of the display to reduce the risk of damage. In addition, the carry bag aids transportation and storage between events.
Why Choose the Modulate™ 4x4 L-Shaped Fabric Display?
- Magnetic L-Shaped fabric pop up stand
- Available in two heights: 2000mm or 2400mm
- Suitable for use in retail environments, office spaces, exhibitions, trade shows, POS, photography studios, media events and more
- Printed, sewn and finished in the UK
- Fully recyclable German manufactured 100% polyester stretch fabric
- Printed using environmentally friendly water based inks
- Fire retardant to DIN 4102 Class B1
- Integrated 360° MagLink™ technology – linkable, magnetised fabric display panels
- Lightweight and highly portable
- Supplied with padded carry bag to aid transportation
- Simple push-fit assembly – no tools or expensive contractors required
- Supplied with two twist and lock feet per panel to stabilise the display
- Reconfigurable – rotate and link panels to create different shapes and sizes
- Seamless, edge to edge marketing for increased business awareness
- Double-sided graphics – maximum brand exposure
- Dye-sublimation printing – photo-quality artwork that won’t crack peel or fade
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees to stay clean and fresh
- Anti-crease TEXstyle fabric graphics – stretches out any creases when assembled
- Optional half feet available for shell scheme exhibition stands
- Graphic Design Service available
- Five-year manufacturer warranty on hardware (excludes graphics)
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
Dispatched within 3-5 working days.
View our full range of Modulate™ Fabric Displays