Modulate™ 2m Retail Display Island
The Modulate™ retail display island is a reconfigurable exhibition stand solution that can be used in any 2m or bigger exhibition or display space.
Lightweight and extremely portable, Modulate™ fabric display stands are made from an upgraded version of the bestselling Formulate aluminium hardware which houses powerful integral magnets.
These magnets allow you to easily link multiple Modulate™ displays together at any angle by simply aligning the edges of each panel.
This kit includes:
- 1x 400mm (w) x 2000mm (h) straight fabric display panel
- 1x 400mm (w) x 2400mm (h) straight fabric display panel
- 2x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) sloped 1 fabric display panels
- 4x double-sided printed fabric graphics
- 8x stabilising feet
- 4x padded carry cases
The reconfigurable design allows you to create an unlimited number of bespoke configurations. You can remove panels to create an L-Shaped fabric display or a branded back wall, or you can add panels of any shape and size to reconfigure an entirely new exhibition stand.
One person can assemble the Modulate™ tension fabric retail display island in less than 10 minutes without the need for tools or contractors. The frame is split into numbered, tubular sections which slot into the corresponding section using self-locking buttons.
The stabilising feet twist and lock into place at the bottom of the frame and the one-piece printed fabric graphic then slides over the top of the panel and zips up at the bottom to reveal and seamless, tensioned fabric exhibition stand.
Optional half feet are available if you need to position your fabric display stand against a wall or in a shell scheme.
Each Modulate™ fabric exhibition stand comes with double-sided graphics as standard. If your artwork is single-sided, the reverse of the display will be printed in plain white.
We print each fabric graphic using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing process.
We combine heat and pressure to force the ink to bond with the fibres of the display polyester, creating longer lasting, high definition artwork with exceptional print quality and detail.
The fabric graphic is ultra-durable and can even be machine washed at 30 degrees to maintain a clean and fresh look every time you exhibit.
Elasticity within the fabric dissolves any creases or wrinkles when the graphic is applied to the frame.
You can reconfigure and customise your Modulate™ fabric display using any other fabric panels within the Modulate™ range, including straight, curved and sloped walls.
We supply a specially designed carry bag with each Modulate™ magnetic display which has separate compartments for the hardware, feet and graphics. This helps to prevent damage whilst making storage and transportation between events easier.
Why Choose Modulate™ 2m Retail Display Island?
- Magnetic fabric pop up stand
- Perfect for us in retail environments, shell scheme areas and business expos
- Integrated 360° Patented MagLink™ technology – reconfigurable design
- Lightweight and highly portable – effortless to transport and store
- Supplied with padded carry bag for added protection against damage
- Numbered bungee poles for easy self-assembly in less than 10 minutes
- Push-fit assembly – no tools or contractors required
- Supplied with two twist and lock feet per panel to stabilise the display
- Modular exhibition stand – rotate and link panels to create a new display each time
- Seamless, edge to edge marketing to increase your brand awareness
- Double-sided graphics as standard
- Dye-sublimation printing for high definition, hardwearing artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees – retain that like-new look and feel
- Anti-crease tension fabric graphics for a flawless fabric display
- Optional half feet available for positioning against a flat surface
- Graphic design service available
- Five-year manufacturer warranty on hardware (excludes graphics)
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
View our full range of Fabric Exhibition Stands.