Curved Magnetised Stretch Fabric Display
Modulate™ curved fabric displays are a modular exhibition stand solution that allow you to configure endless types of exhibition stands using an innovative and patented magnetic linking system.
Lightweight and incredibly portable, Modulate™ fabric display stands are made from the bestselling Formulate aluminium tube system which has been upgraded to feature patented MagLink™ technology.
Integral 360° magnets sit within the frame and allow you to effortlessly link multiple Modulate™ displays together at any angle to create unique shapes in any configuration. Simply align the edges of each panel and they will magnetically connect.
The curved Modulate™ fabric display available in two heights: 2000mm and 2400mm.
This kit includes:
- 1x 800mm (w) x 2000/2400mm (h) straight fabric display panel (depending on the height you select)
- 1x double-sided printed fabric graphic
- 2x stabilising feet
- 1x padded carry case
One person can assemble an Ultima Modulate™ fabric display with a simple push-fit action. The 30mm tubular frame is supplied in sections which are attached with bungee string. Each section is colour co-ordinated, numbered and features self-locking buttons which lock into place when each end of the frame is slotted into the next.
The one-piece fabric graphic slides over the top of the frame like a sock and is secured in place using a zip at the bottom of the graphic. The steel stabilising feet attach to the bottom of the frame with a simple twist and lock motion, meaning the entire exhibition display stand can be assembled without tools or contractors.
Optional half feet are available if you need to position your fabric display stand against a wall or in a shell scheme.
The TEXStyle fabric graphics are printed in-house in full colour using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing process.
Extreme heat and pressure are combined to force the ink to bond with the fibres of the display polyester, resulting in longer lasting, more vibrant artwork with exceptional print quality and detail.
The textile fabric graphics can be machine washed at 30° to maintain that like new look and feel.
You can change and adapt your Ultima Modulate™ fabric exhibition stand using any other fabric display panels within the range, including straight, curved and sloped walls.
We supply a specially designed carry bag with each Modulate™ tensioned fabric display which features dedicated compartments for the hardware, feet and graphics.
Why Choose Modulate™ Curve Fabric Displays?
- Magnetic curved fabric display stands
- Available in 2 heights – 2000mm and 2400mm
- 30mm tube frame features a powerful internal magnetic linking system
- Premium German manufactured 100% polyester stretch fabric material
- Effortlessly link multiple displays together
- B1 fire retardant fabric
- Biodegradable fabric graphics
- Environmentally friendly water-based ink
- Supplied with a specially designed carry bag for easy storage and transportation
- Easy self-assembly with colour co-ordinated numbered sections
- Simple twist and lock stabilising feet
- 360-degree MagLink™ technology allows you to position frames at any angle
- Option half-feet are available
- One-piece stretch fabric sock slides over frame for a tensioned fabric display
- Double sided graphics for maximum brand exposure
- Fabric dye-sublimation printing technique for ultra-high definition artwork
- Durable textile graphics which can be machine washed
- 5 year manufacturer warranty (excluding graphics)
- Graphic design service available
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
Dispatched within 5-7 working days.
View our full range of Modulate™ Fabric Displays