Magnetic 2m x 2m Tower Island Fabric Display
The Modulate™ 2x2 tower island fabric display stand is a reconfigurable exhibition island with an innovative, magnetic design.
Ultima Modulate™ fabric displays are built using an upgraded version of the bestselling Formulate 30mm aluminium push-fit frame with brand new MagLink™ technology.
Within the tubular sections of the frame, there are 360͘° integral magnets which give you the flexibility to link different panels to your display effortlessly.
The 2x2 tower island Modulate™ magnetic fabric display stand is available in two heights: 2000mm or 2400mm.
This kit includes:
- 4x 800mm (w) x 2000mm/2400mm (h) curved fabric display panels (depending on the height you select)
- 4x double-sided printed fabric graphics
- 8x stabilising feet (2x per fabric display panel)
- 4x padded carry cases
This reconfigurable display island is extremely versatile. It can be used as the intended tower island, or you can use each panel individually for smaller display spaces or in reception areas. Alternatively, you can purchase additional panels to expand your display into any shape or size by simply aligning the edges and watching as each panel snaps into place.
In less than 10 minutes, one person can assemble the entire fabric display island without the need for tools or contractors.
The tubular sections of the frame are number-coded for ease and each end slots into the next with a simple push-fit motion. The stabilising feet twist and lock into place and the one-piece fabric graphic then slides over the top of the frame like a sock, resulting in a seamless, tensioned fabric exhibition stand.
We offer optional half feet if you are exhibiting against a wall or in a shell scheme booth.
The Ultima Modulate™ TEXstyle tower island comes with double-sided graphics as standard. If your artwork is single-sided, the reverse of the display will be printed in plain white.
We print all fabric graphics in-house using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing technique. We combine heat and pressure to force water-based ink to bond with the fibres of the display polyester, resulting in hardwearing graphics that are printed to a high definition, photo-quality standard.
The graphics are crack, peel and fade resistant, meaning you can wash them safely at 30 degrees to keep them looking fresh for every event.
Elasticity within the fabric stretches out any creases once the graphic is applied to the frame, giving you a seamless finish with no imperfections.
You can add other Modulate™ fabric stands to your 2x2 island, including a slope wall, a curved wall or another straight wall of any size.
Modulate™ fabric exhibition stands come with padded carry bags that have designated sections for the frame, the stabilising feet and the graphics. This makes transportation and storage between events effortless, as well as providing extra protection against damage.
Why Choose the Modulate™ 2x2 Curved Island Fabric Display?
- Magnetised fabric display island
- Suitable for use in retail environments, office spaces, exhibitions, trade shows, photography studios, POS, media events and more
- Available in two heights: 2000mm or 2400mm
- Environmentally friendly water-based ink
- Premium German manufactured 100% polyester stretch fabric material
- Fully recyclable fabric graphic
- Patented 360͘° MagLink™ technology for a completely reconfigurable display
- Lightweight frame for easy transportation
- Supplied with a free padded carry bag
- Push-fit assembly – no tools or contractors required
- Fire retardant to DIN 4102 Class B1
- Supplied with two twist and lock feet per panel to stabilise the display
- Modular design – rotate and link panels to create different shapes and sizes
- Double-sided graphics for enhanced brand exposure
- Dye-sublimation printing – crisp, durable artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees
- Anti-crease TEXstyle graphics – creases disappear upon assembly
- Optional half feet available for positioning against a wall
- Graphic Design Service available
- Five-year manufacturer warranty on hardware (excludes graphics)
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 5-7 working days.
View our full range of Fabric Exhibition Stands