5m Tension Fabric Exhibition Stand
This 5m tensioned fabric exhibition backdrop is perfect for enhancing your brand awareness at a range of trade show events, including exhibitions, fairs, product launches, expos, networking events and more.
We offer this conference display stand with or without two pop up fabric counters.
This kit includes:
- 3x 3x2 straight Hop Up fabric pop up stands
- 4x LED lights
- 3x wheeled carry cases
- 2x Hop Up fabric promotional counters (optional)
This large format display stand is made using three of our bestselling Hop Up back wall displays. This stretch fabric backwall can be reconfigured into a fabric L-Shaped stand, a U-Shaped fabric exhibition display, or, each pop up wall can be used separately for smaller events.
To create your desired exhibition stand shape; simply align the Hop Up displays by butting them up next to each other.
Hop up fabric displays come with the printed graphics already attached to the frame with ultra-strong Velcro, which means it takes one person less than 10 minutes to self-assemble each trade show back wall.
In order to assemble each fabric pop up, simply take the hardware out of the supplied carry bag, extend the scissor lattice aluminium frame and secure the locking arms into place.
Should you choose the kit with two fabric demonstration counters, they are assembled in the same way as the larger printed back walls, with the beech countertops slotting on top of the frame.
Four LED lights come supplied with this modular fabric exhibition stand at no extra cost. They clip onto the top of each Hop Up display and effectively illuminate your exhibition stand and help to increase your brand awareness at your event.
At the end of the event, you can disassemble the complete exhibition stand in minutes. To collapse the frame release the locking arm leaving the printed graphics attached to the frame. The wheeled carry bag will hold one Hop Up stand with the graphics in place for easy storage and transportation.
We use a dye-sublimation printing technique to manufacture each Hop Up fabric display in-house. Dye-sublimation uses a combination of heat and pressure to force water-based ink to bond with the fibres of the display polyester - this results in high-quality artwork with increased vibrancy and sharpness.
Dye-sublimation artwork in more durable and longer lasting and won’t crack, peel or fade and can even be washed at 30 degrees without incurring any damage.
Elasticity within the display polyester ensures that any creases or wrinkles within the fabric are dissolved when the display is assembled.
We provide replacement tension fabric graphics for all of our Hop Up portable fabric exhibition stands to help your display grow alongside your changing marketing needs.
Replacement graphics are a cost-effective way of keeping your display stand up to date whilst maximising your initial investment.
Why Choose the 5m Tension Fabric Exhibition Stand Display?
- Large format printed conference display stand 5m
- Includes three 3x2 straight Hop Up fabric exhibition stands
- 2x optional Hop Up promotional counters available
- Can be reconfigured into multiple configurations
- Designed to suit a 5m x 3m exhibition floor space
- Includes 4 LED lights to illuminate your artwork
- Ultra-vibrant dye-sublimation printed artwork
- Fully recyclable, German manufactured 100% polyester stretch fabric
- Fire retardant to DIN 4102 Class B1 / DIN EN 3501
- Lightweight, scissor-lattice aluminium frame
- Supplied with wheeled carry case - one per display
- Lightweight and highly portable exhibition walls
- Tool-free self-assembly – graphics come pre-installed to the frame
- Machine washable graphics - wash at 30°
- 5 year warranty on hardware (excluding graphics)
- Professional graphic design service available
- Manufactured in-house in the UK
- Fast UK delivery
For more information on our Hop Up fabric backwalls or our Graphic Design Service Contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
Dispatched within 72 hours once print-ready artwork has been received.
See our full range of Tension Fabric Backdrops