Sneeze Screens - Clear Acrylic Desk Dividers
Our framed clear perspex desk dividers can be used to create safe workstations by enforcing social distancing for employees that work in close proximity.
Each see-through perspex desk screen is manufactured from an aluminium frame with clear acrylic glazed vision panels.
As well as Perspex, our framed clear perspex office screens are manufactured from thermally toughened Safety Glass, impact tested to British Standard: BS 6206: 1981 - Class A. We source our glass from Pilkington® and Saint-Gobain®.
Toughened glass, also known as Tempered Glass is four to five times stronger than standard annealed float glass and if broken. disintegrates into small fragments with dulled edges that are less likely to cause injury. Glass has advantages over Acrylic / Perspex as it is far more resilient to scratches, is easier to clean and keep sanitised and maintain a smear free finish.
Choose from a white or silver aluminium frame. Each office desk screen is easy to clean and sanitise with wipeable surfaces that maintain a hygienic workstation.
The way we work and interact in offices and public spaces will be changed for the foreseeable future. Social distancing measures will be the new normal so installing protection screens will enable you to create safer working environments.
Our clear acrylic desk dividers are ideal for use in offices, public spaces, reception areas, hospitals, NHS institutions, doctor surgeries, leisure centres, libraries and any location where groups of people are present.
The high-grade materials used mean these glazed desk partitions are easy to keep clean and germ-free and can be used to prevent further spread of infections.
These perspex screens for desks are available in three heights and six withs. They are manufactured from a 30mm thick aluminium frame which is available in white or silver.
The clear acrylic vision panels create a protection barrier between desks yet still provide visibility to effectively boost communication between employees.
Each clear glass desk divider is supplied with two desk clamps and two in-line linking strips which enable you to link multiple screens together in a straight line.
This straight desktop screen is provided with a pair of clamps in silver finish. Simply fix the clamps to your desk and slide the screen into the slots. Clamps supplied are adjustable and fit desks that between 17-33mm thick – if this is not suitable, please call our sales team on 01733 511030 for other clamp options.
Why Choose The Framed Clear Perspex Desk Dividers?
- Desk mounted glazed dividing partition
- Enforces social distancing in busy working environments
- Wipable, easy to clean acrylic/aluminium surfaces
- Choose from clear perspex or toughened safety glass surfaces
- Easily sanitised for a safe and hygienic workstation
- Can be used in reception areas or public access areas
- Manufactured from a high-grade 30mm thick aluminium frame
- Choice of frame colour - white or silver
- 5mm thick clear perspex, non-reflective vision panel
- Provides protection from spread of germs and virus control
- Each acrylic desk screen includes two desk clamps
- Glazed sneeze screens for dividing protecting employees and dividing workstations
- Can be linked to others in the same range with in-line linking strips
- Two in-line linking strips are included
- Choice of 3 heights and up to 6 widths
- Desk clamps for fit 17-33mm thick tabletops (if this is not suitable please contact us)
- Top tool rail included which will hold accessories if required
- Add-on sneeze guard available for additional height
- 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Made to order in the UK
- Floor standing perspex glazed dividing screen also available
Please Note; You are purchasing 1x Screen, you will need to buy 4x screens to configure this workstation Shown in the images above.
For more information on our office screens please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 15-21 working days.
Please Note: Delivery is to ground floor only. All protective packaging needs to be disposed of / recycled by the recipient. Our delivery drivers cannot take waste packaging. Large quantities of Office Screens may be delivered on a pallet which is curbside delivery only. Unpacking, pallet disposal and moving of Screens cannot be undertaken by our drivers. Please have adequate facilities and staff in place to accept partition screen deliveries. Thank you for your understanding.
See our full range of Glazed Office Screens