3. Easy Assembly
Set-up days ahead of exhibitions and events are stressful enough without the added pressure of a complicated stand construction ahead of you. Pop up stands or fabric displays are some of the most simple designs to set-up; they require minimal installation.
- Pop-Up Stands - fold down into a specialised carry case. The frame is designed to simply ‘pop’ into place and are held firm using magnetic cross poles. You then attached the printed graphic panels to the frame using magnetic tape.
- Fabric Displays - constructed with a strong yet lightweight tubular frame. Each frame section is number coded and they simply slot together. A printed fabric ‘sock’ then slides over the frame for a seamless finish.
However, if you’re looking for a stand design that’s larger or more comprehensive without the fuss of transport or construction exhibition stand hire should be considered. When you hire an exhibition stand through us, all of the transport and construction is included in the cost, so you have absolutely nothing to worry about on set-up day except getting your team ready for the event. In addition, hiring a stand also gives you the option to be flexible and change your design event-to-event rather than laying out huge set-up costs and paying for each adaptation when you buy your own stand. Our team will help you design your stand from the ground up, ensuring you an innovative, attention-grabbing result.
Whichever style of exhibition stand you choose, intelligent lighting can always make a difference. The overhead lighting at events can be very powerful, but it won’t necessarily be above your stand or hit your display in the perfect places. Depending on the style of display you choose, overhead lighting can actually be masked by framing or shell scheme set-ups; trade show stands with smaller proportions, in particular, can appear dark or gloomy without additional lighting. Clever use of exhibition stand lighting can make the space look and feel bigger than it is.
Make your display stand out from the crowd by ensuring you’ve chosen bespoke lighting options. Shell schemes are some of the most commonly found types of exhibition stand. These can be lit using spotlights that are installed on the metal frames of the shell scheme and can be directed where you need them most to highlight your bespoke printed panelling.
Our other forms of exhibition stand are available with attachable lighting which sits on top of the stand and lights from above. This is an excellent option, as it lights up each panel individually for a design that really stands out.
As an alternative, we also sell exhibition stands pre-backlit with LED lighting panels. These glow from the inside out for a truly striking display. Adding backlit fabric displays is a great way to make your business stand out from the crowd.
Once you’ve completed the design and set-up of your exhibition stand, it’s time to add the finishing touches. All of the accessories you add to your stand should have been chosen during the design process; and they can all make a huge difference to the finished result. Some of the most popular accessory additions are:
- iPad/Tablet Stands - these allow you to interact with visitors, either through displaying video content or allowing interactive activities such as games, surveys, quizzes or competition entries.
- TV Units - these can be integrated into the design of your stand or stood separately, allowing you to display digital content such as video marketing.
- Leaflet Dispensers - if you’re adding classic print marketing to your exhibition stand, leaflet dispensers offer a neat and easy way to display and hand out leaflets and flyers to visitors.
- Pop-Up Counters - set up a space where your staff can interact with visitors, showcase product demonstrations or where you can simply put your product on clear display.
- Printed Tablecloths - these give a professional touch to practical tables, printed with your branding/logo.
- Practical Items - once you’ve thought of accessories that might boost the effect of your stand, you can assess the need for practical items for health and safety reasons, such as bins, recycling stands, and hand sanitiser dispensers.
Once you’ve installed your accessories, your exhibition stand is ready for visitors! Remember to take note of the successes or shortfalls of your stand design so you can modify it for your next event; this way you can keep improving all the time.
Browse our entire range of Exhibition Stands, or for more information Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.