The benefits of using outdoor displays
There are many benefits to outdoor displays, with such a versatile range of display equipment we can ensure there is something to suit everyone's event needs.
Enticing visitors, especially in an open space, can sometimes be challenging. Therefore, increasing brand awareness with multiple exhibition displays is a great way to maximise your potential.
In these harsh economic times, businesses are looking to cut costs at every opportunity; therefore your advertising campaigns must be well thought out and well-planned to ensure you get a good return on your investment.
The main reason any business attends an event is to increase brand awareness and maximise profits, with this in mind it is important to select the right outdoor display which will help the chances of reaching your desired objectives.
So, what are the benefits of outdoor displays?
- Increased brand awareness
- Attracts the attention of passers-by
- Helps increase footfall
- Can be used to direct traffic to your stand
- Provides height and visibility to your brand
- Can provide shelter from weather - good or bad
- Can be customised to suit your brand
- Ensures you stand out from the crowd
With such a wide variety of outdoor displays available, it can be hard selecting the right option for your needs.
If you attend many sporting events, outdoor trade fairs, country fairs or outdoor exhibitions then flags, printed gazebos, outdoor banners or inflatable advertising may be a good option for you.
At exhibitions, you are usually confined to your designated space, this means you need to make the most of the space you have.
X-GLOO Inflatable Events Tent which is known for its limitless branding potential and customisation. The X GLOO event tent is available in a wide range of sizes and can be purchased with a whole host of accessories.
We at the XL Displays at the official UK distributor of X-GLOO, a German-made event tent. Manufactured with design, quality and usability in mind, the X-GLOO event tent far exceeds any other inflatable advertising solution.
Inflatable arches offer unlimited branding potential and brand exposure. Perfect for a wide range of events, the inflatable arches are a great way of drawing attention to your outdoor event. These inflatable event structures can be used as an entrance to your outdoor exhibition or they make a great start/finish line for athletic and sporting events. Available in a wide range of sizes from 4m wide to 12m.
Alternately, our range of promotional flags adds height and visibility to any brand. Available in a wide range of sizes and shapes. Our simple 3 step ordering process allows our customers to select any shape, size and base and pay the same great price, regardless of base option. To maximise the offer for our customers we also include a free carry bag for effortless storage and transportation.
Our outdoor banners range offers a versatile event solution which can be used indoor and outdoor for almost any event. Fully weather resistant graphic along with bases which can be weighted down to withstand high winds, means outdoor banners offer many outdoor promotional benefits.
Due to their relatively low cost, pavement signs are an extremely beneficial option for outdoor advertising.
If you require your display to be used daily outside your retail outlet or place of work, then a durable, weatherproof pavement display is a good way of getting your message across. These are double-sided thereby offering two different types of graphics. Many of these displays come with a galvanised steel backing for extra durability.
Benefits of X-GLOO Inflatable Event Tent:
- German Engineering and Design - stands out from the crowd
- High-quality craftsmanship - built to last use after use
- Impressive unique design - premium design
- Limitless branding potential - can be customised specifically for your brand
- Weather, fire and wind resistant - can be used at any event
- Indoor and outdoor use - a versatile display which can benefit any event
Benefits of Inflatable Advertising:
- High-level branding which ensures your message stands out
- Provides effective brand promotion that won’t go unnoticed
- Can be fully customised to suit your brand
- Versatile display solution - perfect for any event
- Weather, fire and wind resistant - can be used at any event
- Range of sizes and styles available
Benefits of Promotional Flags:
- Fully weather resistant
- Available in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Complete personalised branding
- Eye-catching from a range of angles
- Perfect for grabbing visitors’ attention from long distances
Benefits of Printed Gazebos:
- Perfect to shelter from whatever the weather throws at you
- Provides a high impact promotional display
- Brand image can be seen from a wide range of angles and long distance
- Fully printed with your company logo, artwork or design
Benefits of Outdoor Banners:
- Fully weather resistant and capable of withstanding high winds
- A range of widths and heights, so there is an outdoor display stand to suit your event
- Suitable for use at all types of events, trade shows and outdoor promotions
- Available in both single sided and double sided options to help maximize awareness.
Benefits of Pavement Displays:
- Ideal for use outside shops, cafés, restaurants and bars on the street, pavement or forecourt.
- They will increase your footfall
- Ideal brand awareness down busy highstreets
- Extended your branding out on to the street
- Effortless campaign and offer changes
Benefits of Café Barriers:
- Can be used to create designated outdoor eating areas or smoking areas
- Ideal for use in restaurants, cafes, nightclubs and bars
- Provide windbreaks for your diners
- Brand awareness outside your business
- Visually appealing to customers
- Extends your brand reaching a wider audience
The benefit of using an outdoor display is to promote your business and encourage the passer-by to stop at your display and buy from you, which will help build your identity and build your reputation for the future.
For more information on our Outdoor Display Range or our, Graphic Design Service contact us or call us on 01733 511030.