FRONTIER® Part-Glazed Screens
Part-glazed screens offer a modern alternative to fabric screens, as they are finished with an upper panel made from high-quality Perspex® in either a clear or frosted finish. The upper glazed panel performs two functions:
- It offers a smooth, non-porous, wipe-clean surface that works as a social distancing screen, trapping potentially infectious respiratory particles and helping to prevent the spread of illness within an office
- In both transparent or frosted finishes, it allows light to travel through the space much more effectively than with fully opaque screens in fabric or vinyl finishes, maintaining a bright and airy atmosphere.
Part glazed office screens offer the privacy that you would get from a traditional fabric screen (lower fabric panel) combined with the bright feel of an acrylic screen (upper panel) in one innovative product. They also lend a stylish, contemporary feel to your office. Use them between standalone desks to separate workspaces, to create temporary meeting rooms, or to break up large open-plan rooms into smaller work zones.
FRONTIER® Anti Microbial Vinyl Partitions
Based on the same internal construction as the FRONTIER® office screens, these screens are instead finished with a layer of Camira Vita vinyl, a heavy grade vinyl that is treated with an anti-microbial additive that works to repel microbes and prevent odors from building up. This makes them ideal for use in medical environments such as hospitals or GP surgeries - however, it can also make them a practical choice for certain locations within an office environment.
For example, as these screens resist the build-up of bacteria and are very easy to keep cleaned and sanitised, the FRONTIER® vinyl partitions are a good choice if screens are required in a kitchen or dining environment within an office. The freestanding versions can be placed on the floor to create smaller dining spaces within a larger, open-plan room; separating tables or creating queue zones within a busy kitchen area. The desktop versions of the wipeable vinyl screen can be useful to divide up preparation areas on a surface or worktop, or to create individual dining areas on long table banks.
Cleaning the vinyl screens is easy; simply wipe down the surfaces using antibacterial wipes, medical-grade cleansers or a diluted bleach solution. Ensure they are cleaned regularly to ensure a hygienic and safe environment.
FRONTIER® Desk Divider Screens
All of our FRONTIER® screen styles are available in desk divider shapes as well as freestanding floor screens. Desk dividers are some of the most popular office screens we sell at XL, as they are an easy and affordable way to segment up large desk banks into individual cubicles, for privacy, peace and quiet, or protection.
- Privacy - Traditional fabric desk dividers offer a simple and cost-effective way to give your employees a little privacy even on large desk banks. These fabric-covered partitions cover up unsightly cables and mess from neighboring desks.
- Peace & Quiet - For busy, noisy offices, investing in a range of acoustic desk divider screens can make a huge difference to the productivity of your workforce. These panels have a layer of acoustic foam under the fabric which helps to absorb rather than reflect noise, for a quieter working environment.
- Protection - Desk divider screens can form an easily sanitisable barrier between employees working at large desk banks. You can choose between a glazed Perspex® or glass panel, or a vinyl partition for social distancing purposes, as these are the materials that are easiest to keep clean and hygienic.
FRONTIER® Screen Toppers
Also known as height extenders, screen toppers are Perspex or glass panels specifically designed to fit on top of pre-existing screens for additional height and protection. This is particularly relevant when it comes to social distancing, as they can be extremely helpful in offering an additional barrier between workers, particularly at desk banks.
The FRONTIER® height extenders are constructed with the same frame design as other products in the FRONTIER® range, meaning they are compatible with any of the freestanding or desk divider screens in this collection.
For more information on our range of FRONTIER® Screens For Offices, please reach out to our team via our Contact Us page or call us on 01733 511030.