Standard Acoustic Pinnable Wave Office Screen
Our Standard Acoustic Wave Office Screen has a stylish wave shaped top and is built to reduce noise pollution. At 35mm thick, this screen has acoustic qualities which are enhanced by it being covered both sides with a pinnable layer and foam-backed fabric.
It is available in 4 heights, ranging from 1200mm to 1800mm, and 7 widths, from 600mm to 1800mm. The wave shaped top drops down approximately 200mm from the full height.
The wave office screen co-ordinates with the rest of our Standard Acoustic range so you can create a screen arrangement that suits your needs and maximises sound reduction. Screens can be freestanding or linking with two linking strips included free of charge - one for inline linking and one for angled linking.
This office partition comes is a choice of 11 fabric colours. It is covered both sides with commercial grade woven fabric.
The protective uPVC edge trim is available in 3 coordinating colours – silver-grey, white or black.
The screen comes with a pair of stabilising feet. We also include a pair of finishing strips for screens which are not to be linked - these give a flush end finish.
Our acoustic office screens reduce noise pollution, are used as room dividers and privacy screens and work well in offices, call centres and classrooms.
Why Choose the Standard Acoustic Wave Office Screen?
- Acoustic wave office screen – can be freestanding or linking
- Designed to reduce noise pollution
- Screen is also pinnable so can be used for display purposes
- 35mm thick screen with wave shaped top
- Available in 4 heights
- Wave drop height is approximately 200mm
- 7 widths available
- Free linking strips included
- 11 fabric colours available
- 3 trim colours to choose from
- 2 finishing strips included for flush edge finish
- Pair of stabilising feet included
- Fabric can be wiped clean with a damp cloth or vacuumed
- Fabric adheres to relevant safety standards
- 5 year guarantee
- Made to order in the UK
- Also available as a straight screen
- Available as a wave desk screen
For more information on our office desk screens please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 10-12 working days.
Please Note: Delivery is to ground floor only. All protective packaging needs to be disposed of / recycled by the recipient. Our delivery drivers cannot take waste packaging. Large quantities of Office Screens may be delivered on a pallet which is curbside delivery only. Unpacking, pallet disposal and moving of Screens cannot be undertaken by our drivers. Please have adequate facilities and staff in place to accept partition screen deliveries. Thank you for your understanding.
See our full range of Standard Acoustic Office Screens