Premium Acoustic Curved Office Screen – Superior Office Partition
Please note, the Premium Acoustic Office Screen has had a design and specification upgrade as of April 2021 and no longer includes the mid-rail.
Our Premium Acoustic Curved Office Screen is purely designed to reduce sound pollution and is available in 4 heights, ranging from 1200mm to 1800mm.
As part of our best quality screen range, it is one of the most efficient noise control screens available.
The partition is 30mm thick with a central carcass construction that is filled with a thick acoustic foam panel to allow quality sound absorption to take place. Each side is covered with a luxury, woven, commercial grade fabric making it long lasting and durable. There are 12 fabric colours to choose from. The screen is surrounded by an aluminium frame which is available in white or silver.
This partition screen can be used as a freestanding screen or it can be linked to other screens to create different formations to suit your needs and maximise noise control in your workspace. As a curved screen, it can be linked to other curved screens to create an office pod.
We include two linking strips for linking in multiple screens together. If you are not going to link the screens then we also include two finishing strips for a flush end finish.
This curved screen has a choice of three radius widths – 1500mm, 1200mm and 850mm – which give a tighter or shallower curve.
The screen comes with either adjustable levelling feet or stabilising feet. If the screen is going to be used on its own then it will need stabilising feet. If it to be linked to other screens to create a larger curved screen or pod then adjustable levelling feet will suffice.
Why Choose the Premium Acoustic Curved Office Screen?
- Curved acoustic office screen
- Screen construction provides superior acoustic properties
- 30mm thick screen with aluminium frame
- Thick foam acoustic panel built into center of screen
- Freestanding or linking straight office screen
- Linking/finishing strips included
- Choose adjustable levelling feet or stabilising feet, depending on use
- 4 heights available
- 3 radius widths to choose from
- 12 luxury fabric colours available
- 2 frame colours – white or silver
- Fabric can be cleaned by vacuuming or wiped clean with a damp cloth
- 5 year guarantee
- Made to order in the UK
- Also available as straight screens and part glazed screens
For more information on our office screens please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.
See our full range of Premium Acoustic Office Screens.