Pinnable Straight Desk Screen
Our Standard Acoustic Straight Office Desk Screen is built to reduce noise pollution in the work environment and is ideal for call centres and offices. It is available in 2 heights – 480mm and 380mm – and 7 widths, ranging from 600mm to 1800mm.
This desk partition is 35mm thick and covered both sides with a pinnable layer and a top layer of foam-backed, woven fabric. All of this construction means it has good acoustic qualities.
Important fitting information
This straight desktop screen is supplied with a pair of clamps to fix to your desk and is easy to assemble. Clamps supplied are adjustable fit desks that are between 18 and 32mm thick – if this does not suit your requirements, please call our sales team on 01733 511030 for other clamp options. Please see our guide on how to measure your desk for a desk screen.
Desk screens that are 1000mm wide or below are supplied with pre-drilled holes for the clamps 150mm from each end.
Desk screens over 1000mm wide are supplied with pre-drilled holes for the clamps 250mm from each end.
This desk partition is covered both sides with commercial grade woven fabric. The fabric is very durable there are 11 fabric colours to choose from.
The screen is edged with a protective uPVC trim that comes in a silver-grey finish.
This desk screen can be linked to others in the same range. Included is a linking strip for inline linking. If you do not want to link your screen we also included a finishing strip to give a flush edge finish.
To complement our straight desk screens we also have a wave desk screen and a radius desk screen so you can create a desktop screen arrangement to suit your office style.
Why Choose the Standard Acoustic Straight Office Desktop Screen?
- Acoustic desk screen reduces noise pollution
- Easy to assemble and fix to desktop
- Screen is pinnable
- 35mm thick screen
- Clamps included to fit desks between 18-32mm thick (for other desk thicknesses please contact us)
- 2 heights available
- 7 widths available
- Choice of 11 fabric colours
- Silver-grey trim finish
- 1x Linking and 1x finishing strip included
- Fabric adheres to relevant fire safety standards
- Fabric can be vacuumed or wiped clean with a damp cloth
- 5 year guarantee
- Made to order in the UK
- Also available as wave desk screen and a radius desk screen
- Available as full office screens – see our Standard Acoustic range
For more information on our office desk screens please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 10-12 working days.*
* Currently Not Available. (Due to unprecedented demand since Coronavirus on all office screens and partitions, screens are manufactured to order within a production schedule and dispatched within 28 working days. Order now to secure your production slot)
Please Note: Delivery is to ground floor only. All protective packaging needs to be disposed of / recycled by the recipient. Our delivery drivers cannot take waste packaging. Large quantities of Office Screens may be delivered on a pallet which is curbside delivery only. Unpacking, pallet disposal and moving of Screens cannot be undertaken by our drivers. Please have adequate facilities and staff in place to accept partition screen deliveries. Thank you for your understanding.
See our full range of Standard Acoustic Office Screens