L-Shaped 3m x 4m Stretch Fabric Display Stand
The 3x4 L-Shaped Modulate™ fabric display stand is a reconfigurable, versatile fabric exhibition stand with high definition fabric graphics.
Comprised of the bestselling Formulate 30mm aluminium frame, the Modulate™ range features patented MagLink™ technology. Within the tubular sections of the frame are 360° integral magnets which allow you to link multiple TEXstyle displays together by aligning the edges of each panel.
The 3x4 L-Shaped Modulate™ tension fabric stand is available in two heights; 2000mm or 2400mm.
This kit includes:
- 3x 1800mm (w) x 2000mm/2400mm (h) straight fabric display panels (depending on the height you select)
- 1x 800mm (w) x 2000mm/2400mm (h) straight fabric display panel (depending on the height you select)
- 4x double-sided printed fabric graphics
- 8x stabilising feet (2x per fabric display panel)
- 6x half feet
- 4x padded carry cases
The Modulate™ fabric displays integral magnetic technology allows you to reconfigure your stand into multiple layouts. You can use each panel individually, line all of the panels up to create a large format fabric back wall or you can adapt your stand by purchasing additional panels to create a bespoke configuration.
Self-assembly takes just minutes. The individual sections of the tubular frame are connected with a bungee cord and simply slot together with a push-fit motion. Each section is number coded so that assembly is quick and hassel free. The stabilising feet twist and lock into place and the one-piece fabric sock then slides over the top and zips up at the bottom to reveal a seamless, tensioned stretch fabric display stand.
We offer optional half feet for exhibiting against a wall or in a shell scheme exhibition stand.
Each Ultima Modulate™ fabric exhibition stand comes with double-sided graphics as standard. If you do not wish to have print on the reverse, it will be supplied in plain white.
We print each fabric display in-house using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing process whereby extreme heat and pressure are combined to bond ink into the weave of the textile.
This intense process results in a higher quality of artwork that is ultra-vibrant, sharp and overall more refined. Dye-sublimation also increases the longevity of your fabric display so that it won’t crack, peel or fade. You can machine wash your artwork at 30 degrees without incurring any damage; giving you years of use.
You can add to your stretch fabric exhibition stand at any time by using other Ultima Modulate™ fabric displays; including straight walls, curved walls or sloped walls in your choice of size.
This fabric display stand is supplied with a specially designed carry bag which features individual compartments for each section of the display to reduce the risk of damage. It also helps to make transport and storage easier between events. Each fabric display panel is supplied with a carry bag of its own.
Why Choose the Modulate™ 3x4 L-Shaped Fabric Display?
- Magnetic L-Shaped fabric pop up stand
- Available in two heights: 2000mm or 2400mm
- Suitable for use in retail environments, office spaces, exhibitions, trade shows, POS, photography studios, media events and more
- Printed, sewn and finished in-house by XL Displays
- Fully recyclable German manufactured 100% polyester stretch fabric
- Printed using environmentally friendly water based inks
- Fire retardant to DIN 4102 Class B1
- Integrated 360° MagLink™ technology – link multiple stands together
- Lightweight and highly portable – storage and transportation is effortless
- Supplied with padded carry bag to protect the display between events
- One-person push-fit assembly – no tools or contractors required
- Supplied with two twist and lock feet per panel to stabilise the display
- Reconfigurable – rotate and link panels to create multiple configurations
- Seamless, edge to edge marketing for increased business awareness
- Double-sided graphics – maximum brand exposure
- Dye-sublimation printing – photo-quality artwork that won’t crack peel or fade
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees to stay clean and fresh
- Anti-crease TEXstyle fabric graphics – no need for ironing, wrinkles stretch out upon assembly
- Optional half feet available for positioning against a shell scheme wall
- Graphic Design Service available
- Five-year manufacturer warranty on hardware (excludes graphics)
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 5-7 working days.
View our full range of Fabric Exhibition Stands