Linear Straight Exhibition Display System
The Linear Straight Graphic Panel Kit A is a modular display system which can be used as a permanent or semi-permanent display.
A part of the linear range, the robust and freestanding display solution is available in 4 widths – 500mm, 1000mm, 2000mm and 3000mm.
Designed to create show-stopping displays in showrooms, retail environments or exhibition venues, this stand can be used in conjunction with other Linear Vector kits.
The durable aluminium frame features 75mm diameter uprights and oval steel bases which creates a safe and sturdy exhibition display.
This Linear exhibition stand kit is portable and easy to assemble and requires simple self-assembly with the Allen key provided.
An optional wheeled hard case is available for easy secure storage and easy transportation.
The PVC graphic panels are printed to photo quality and are finished with a scratch, crease and tear resistant laminate to ensure longer lasting artwork. They are magnetically attached in individual sections to create your exhibition display.
We offer an in-house graphic design service or alternatively, you can provide your own artwork.
Why Choose the Linear Straight Graphic Panel Kit A?
- Linear straight exhibition stand
- Modular display kit – can be used with other Linear kits
- Practical and stylish design
- Choose from 4 widths – 500mm, 1000mm, 2000mm and 3000mm
- Portable exhibition stand
- Optional wheeled transportation case available
- 75mm round aluminium posts provide a sturdy display
- Easy to assemble – simple Allen key assembly (Allen key included)
- Strong and sturdy anodised aluminium construction
- Modern satin silver finish
- Graphic design service available
- Linear Straight Graphic Panel Kit B also available
- UK manufactured
- Life time warranty (excluding graphics)
For more information on the Linear Straight Graphic Panel please contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
Dispatched within 3 days once print ready artwork has been received.
View our full range of Linear Exhibition Display Systems