Whirlwind Waterbase Pavement Sign
The Whirlwind pavement sign is a heavy-duty double-sided swing sign for displaying promotional and advertising posters.
Ideal for displaying posters for shops, business premises, pavements and forecourts.
The Whirlwind Waterbase Sign comprises a hollow moulded plastic base which can be filled with sand or water to weigh the sign down.
The spring loaded sign and weighted base means it can withstand winds upto approx 15-18mph. The base includes wheels making it easier to move.
The easy snap frame poster holders make changing your message extremely quick and simple.
This forecourt sign is available is 2 sizes and with our without printed posters.
Why choose the Whirlwind Pavement Sign?
- Double sided, water based swing sign
- Easy front loading aluminium snap frames for quick poster changes
- Available in 2 sizes – A1 and A0
- Available with or without poster prints
- Holds approx. 25l of water
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Heavy-duty construction
- Wheeled compact moulded base that can be filled with water or sand
- Protective graphics covers included
- 1 year manufacturers warranty on hardware
- Graphic Design Service available
Please note: Vinyl or laminated posters are advised for outdoor use.
For more information on the Whirlwind Pavement Sign or our graphic design service please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.
The Whirlwind Pavement Sign is dispatched within 1-2 days. With poster prints it is dispatched within 3-4 working days on receipt of print ready artwork.
Back to Pavement Signs