4x4 Linked Fabric Pop Up Stand
With high definition printed fabric graphics, this 4m x 4m L-Shaped tension fabric pop up display is ideal for promoting your brand at high footfall events like exhibitions, networking events, conferences, trade shows, product launches, fairs and more.
Impact Hop Up fabric pop up exhibition stands are made using a lightweight aluminium scissor-lattice frame and come with pre-installed graphics already attached to the frame. This means they are one of the easiest and fastest display stands to assemble.
Printed graphics are attached using ultra-strong velcro and can remain attached to the frame when it is disassembled and packed away; saving you even more time.
To create the L-shape or backwall exhibition stand, simply align the two Hop Up stands by placing them next to each other to create your configuration.
This kit includes:
- 2x 3x4 straight Hop Up fabric pop up stands
- 4x LED lights
- 2x wheeled carry cases
With LED lights included in the kit at no extra cost, you are able to effortlessly highlight key aspects of your modular exhibition stand backdrop increasing the visibility of your brand.
LED lights have a much lower power consumption compared to traditional halogen lights. In addition, our LED lighting kits can be linked together, meaning each pair of lights only requires one plug socket which, in turn, could reduce your overall exhibition lighting costs by up to 60%.
Each singular Hop Up display stand comes with its own wheeled carry case making storage and transportation easy between events. This fabric exhibition stand includes two wheeled carry bags.
The L-Shaped 4m x 4m stretch fabric backdrop comes with the printed graphics already attached to the frame with ultra-strong Velcro.
This means all you need to do is take each portable back wall out of its carry bag and extend the frame. Next, secure the locking arms in place and clip the LED lights onto the top of the frame and you’re done.
Self-assembly takes less than 10 minutes and requires no tools or contractors. The scissor-lattice frame simply pops up and locks into place with the graphics already in place. To disassemble, simply release the locking arms on the frame and watch it collapse down into a small compact shape.
Each fabric pop up exhibition backdrop is handmade in-house using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing process. We combine extreme heat and pressure to force water-based ink to bond with the fibres of the display polyester instead of just sitting on top of the fabric, resulting in ultra-vibrant and high definition artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade.
No creases within the fabric will be visible once the frame is assembled because of the elasticity within the display polyester. To maintain a fresh looking display stand printed graphics can be machine washed at 30° giving you years of service from your display.
You can purchase replacement tension fabric graphics for your Hop Up portable fabric exhibition stand if your marketing campaign changes.
Replacement graphics are a cost-effective way of keeping your display stand up to date whilst maximising your initial investment.
Why Choose the 4m x 4m L-Shaped Fabric Pop Up Stand?
- L-Shaped stretch fabric exhibition stand
- Includes two 3x4 straight Hop Up fabric pop up display stands
- Completely reconfigurable exhibition stand backwall
- Designed to suit a 4m x 4m floor space
- Includes 4 LED lights as standard to illuminate your artwork
- Photo quality dye-sublimation printed artwork
- Fully recyclable, German manufactured 100% polyester stretch fabric
- Machine washable graphics - wash at 30° for a fresh and clean look
- Fire retardant to DIN 4102 Class B1 / DIN EN 3501
- Lightweight, scissor-lattice aluminium frame
- Easy to transport and store using the wheeled transport cases supplied
- Tool-free self-assembly – graphics come pre-installed to the frame
- 5 year warranty on hardware (excluding graphics)
- Professional graphic design service available
- Manufactured in-house in the UK
- Fast UK delivery
For more information on our Hop Up backwalls or our Graphic Design Service Contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
See our full range of Tension Fabric Backdrops