Top 5 Reasons to Buy Fabric Exhibition Stands
We have put together a short list of the top five reasons you should invest in a Fabric Exhibition Stand.
1) Improved Print Quality: No other exhibition stand solution produces such a high quality of print. Fabric exhibition stands are printed using a dye-sublimation technique which uses a combination of extreme heat and pressure to fuse ink into the fibres of the stretch display polyester fabric. This intense process results in high definition, sharp and vivid artwork that is of a photo-quality finish.
2) Effortless Assembly: Comprised of lightweight, tubular aluminium frames that simply push-fit together, fabric displays require no tools to assemble and can be built by one person in just minutes. The one-piece fabric sock slides over the top of the frame and zips up, creating a seamless, tensioned display stand.
3) Increased Durability: From the sturdy frame all the way down to the sublimated printed graphics; fabric back walls are exceptionally durable and long lasting. By overlocking and hemming the graphic, there is no risk of your display splitting as you apply it. You can even wash, fold and reuse your graphics as many times as you like without your artwork cracking, peeling or fading.
4) Variety: Fabric display stands can be used for almost all applications, including as a branded back wall, a banner stand, a promotional counter, a hanging structure, a printed tablecloth and an LED lightbox. We also provide fabric arches, tension fabric meeting pods and outdoor displays.
5) Value for money: From as little as £199, you can have a premium fabric display that will last you a lifetime.
We know that sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words, so why not have a look at some of our favourite fabric exhibition stands from the last few months to get an idea of how great fabric displays really are:
This display we supplied for Unilever is made almost entirely of fabric. From the 6m arch all the way to the branded tablecloth; there is no denying that the whole exhibition stand looks more vibrant and vivid than the rest; not to mention how seamless and tensioned the graphics are.
Due to the extra crisp and sharp finish that fabric exhibition stands offer, photography-focused backgrounds are an excellent choice. This display that we produced for Freedom Edits had such a refined finish that it made it onto the list of our favourite exhibition stands.
If you would like any more information about our Fabric Exhibition Stands, contact us or call 01733 511030. Alternatively, read our Fabric Display Stand Buyer’s Guide.