Your exhibition equipment endures a lot of stress during the exhibition season. No matter how premium your display equipment is, it still requires some love and attention at the end of it all.
Your X-GLOO is no different!
Now the exhibition season for 2016 has drawn to an end, it’s time to think about checking your X-GLOO in for its annual MOT.
We offer a FREE tent check service* which will see your X-GLOO inflatable event tent fighting fit for another season of outdoor exhibiting.
Our tent check includes a full inspection of your X-GLOO tent with a detailed report on the condition.
Why is it important?
The X-GLOO event tent is a premium product in the world of outdoor exhibiting and the condition of your tent when exhibiting needs to reflect this, and reflect a professional image of your brand.
The maintenance of your X-GLOO is essential to keep it working without a hitch, looking fresh and providing you with maximum brand potential.
The working parts of your X-GLOO don’t require much maintenance but we advise strongly on an annual check to ensure good condition.
What is Included?
- During the inspection, we will test each valve individually to ensure proper working order. Even if one valve is not functioning correctly, the whole inflatable structure can be comprised. It is important to make sure they are properly cleaned and replaced if required.
- We test each internal bladder within the X-GLOO legs to ensure they are airtight and without any punctures. The impressive thing about the bladders on the X-GLOO is that they are 4 individual components, this allows you to replace or repair one at a time if required, making it more cost effective.
- All sewn seams on the X-GLOO event tent will be checked and tested for any defects. The stitched seams are extremely durable and strong; however, some damages can occur so we ensure all this is intact.
- We ensure all fabric on the X-GLOO is in good condition with no tears or obvious problems.
- Our quality YKK zips are strong and have been tested to withstand high winds and pressure, however should any issues arise with the zips on the X-GLOO we will notify you immediately.
We ensure all wearing parts on the X-GLOO inflatable event tent are fully checked by experts to guarantee a professional opinion on the condition.
After our full inspection, we will provide you with documentation of its condition and offer you the chance to have any necessary repairs carried out.
Don’t wait for next season to be breathing down your neck – contact us or call us on 01733 511030 to book your free tent check before 31stJanuary 2017.
*Shipping costs and costs of any necessary repairs will apply. No repairs will be carried out until we have confirmation and payment from the customer.