When it comes to the world of in-store counters, the demo center promotional counter is a favourite amongst the retail sector. Designed and built to last, this counter is extremely well manufactured to a high quality.
To give an insight into the quality and features of the Demo Center Counter, we filmed a video demonstration showing exactly how the counter is assembled and the benefits it has.
To recap, here are the main points covered in the video above.
Why Choose the Demo Center Counter?
- The Demo Centre is a great all-rounder and one of the best-selling demonstration counters on the market.
- Perfect for in-store sampling, food demonstrations and brand promotion events such as exhibitions and trade shows. This promotional counter is particularly popular in the retail sector due to its ease of use and durability. The counter can be fully assembled without the need for tools, by just one person in under 2 minutes.
- Manufactured here in the UK, the demo centre is of excellent quality and has been built to last and provide a study and resilient promotional counter for customer use. One of the great things about this product being made in the UK is we know exactly what the product is made from, how it’s made and the rigorous quality checks it goes through before being sent out to our customers. It also enables us to provide spare or replacement parts should you require them.
- The top and base shelves are manufactured from vacuum formed polystyrene which is extremely durable. The top is also reinforced to maximise the in-store counter’s maximum load bearing weight. The one-piece polypropylene body panel incorporates unique hinges for easy folding when assembling or storing your promotional counter.
What Does This Promotional Counter Come With?
- Over the shoulder, zipped black nylon carry bag to easily transport and store your promotional counter. The complete kit weighs approx. 10kg so it’s lightweight enough to carry.
- 3 easy to assemble pieces – body panel, top and shelf with the option of adding a header panel with 2 attachment poles.
- A reinforced vacuum formed top as standard which has a load baring weight of 20kg when evenly spread.
- An internal shelf that is perfect for storing excess marketing material or sampling products on, whilst remaining hidden and out of public view.
- An optional header panel can be added which is great for adding extra height and visibility to your marketing message.
- Printed in full colour onto self-adhesive vinyl and comes with branding applied to the front as standard with the option of adding branding to the sides and header for extra impact.
- As seen in the video above, the Demo Center in-store demonstration counter is a premium quality product that’s easily assembled in minutes. This portable counter is one of our favourite products and the quality and popularity of the product speaks for itself.
For branding of your promotional counter, you can supply your own artwork or alternatively we offer a Graphic Design Service where one of our talented in-house graphic designers will design your artwork for you.
For more information about the Demo Center counter or any of our other Promotional Counters, please Contact Us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.