Create a stunning display board
Creating an eye catching display board
A folding display kits is an essential display item when attending conferences, trade shows, exhibitions and other similar events allowing you to present information about your business to visitors and potential customers.
Creating a professional display board can be done by using a folding display board or a modular display system and presenting your own graphics and text, or you can have a display professionally designed and printed for you using Foamex panels or full size posters. Your business display board should be designed to reflect your business brand identity, including information about the products and services you offer, but should not overwhelm visitors at your display booth.
Easy steps to achieve an eye catching display:-
1. Use large print and easy-to-read fonts to create the text for the display board. Your company name should be prominent and visitors should be able to read it from a distance a header panel is always good for this purpose.
2. Use a minimal amount of text, formatted in phrases or bullet style, for your display board. You want potential customers to understand immediately what services or products you are offering. They should not have to read through several lines of text while standing at your display.
3. Make use of graphics and photos to complement the text on your display board. Display photos of employees or customers using your products or interacting in your business. You can create the graphics, text and photos using your own computer and printer or have them professionally printed. By laminating the photos or posters it will help them to last longer and make them easier to secure to the board using Velcro.
4. Post your key information high on the display board so it will not be obscured by people standing in front of it. Your company name and slogan should fill the width of the top of the board. Some display boards are situated on a table provided by the conference. The board should be no more than 3 to 4 feet tall, so when it sits on top of a table it is still stable.
5. Make sure your display board is easy to assemble, requiring little setup and take down time or effort. When you participate in a conference or trade show, you should be able to put up your display stand with ease and minimum amount of effort. Some display boards will even give you facility to put your photos, posters and graphics on prior to arriving at your event.
If you would like more information or advice on how to get the most out of your exhibition then please call our sales team or email us.