X-GLOO Wall Ballast Support
The X-GLOO wall ballasts are used to anchor the walls of your down when using your X-GLOO inflatable events tent on hard surfaces.
The wall ballasts are suitable for use with all sizes of the X-GLOO events tent, including 4x4m, 5x5m, 6x6m and 8x8m.
Connected directly to the base of each wall using a simple but strong toggle, they prevent the wall from bulging inward and help to prevent any damage to the zippers.
When used in conjunction with other anchoring systems, such as Tube Ballasts or Water Barrel Ballasts, the X-GLOO can withstand wind speeds of up to 37 mph (Beaufort scale 7) depending on the size of your tent system.
The X-GLOO wall ballasts can be filled with either water or sand and are then connected in the middle at the bottom of each wall, this secures the wall to the ground.
Also available are the X-GLOO Water Barrel Ballasts and the X-GLOO Tube Ballasts, both of which are used to anchor your inflatable events tent to hard surfaces.
Why Choose the X-GLOO Wall Ballast?
- Additional anchoring system for the X-GLOO
- Perfect for use on hard ground
- Can be used with 4x4, 5x5, 6x6 and 8x8m X-GLOO tent
- Connects to the bottom of each wall with a durable toggle
- Prevents your walls from dipping inwards
- Helps to create a strong and sturdy tent system
- Can be filled with water or sand
- Holds up to 30 litres
- Bladder covered with a black nylon bag
Manufactured to order dispatched within 1 week. If you require it sooner please call 01733 511030 or Contact Us.
Please note: Delivery costs for X-GLOO products vary - please call us for a quote on 01733 511030.