S-Shape Acoustic Office Partition Meeting Booth
This 4.8m acoustic office screen wall with meeting pod comprises of two sound-absorbing booths ideal for creating collaborative work areas in canteens, showrooms, POS areas, retail environments, offices, training rooms, libraries, breakout areas and more.
Each of the two meeting booths is 2.4m wide which leaves approximately enough room for one table and three chairs per pod.
The 80mm thick acoustic office partitions reduce noise pollution in busy areas by absorbing excess sound, helping to increase productivity and reduce distractions. The premium acoustic office screen included in this kit is our most effective noise-reducing office partitions.
This kit includes:
- 6x 1400mm (h) x 1200mm (r) curved acoustic office screens
The meeting booth is 1.4m high, making it the perfect height to provide privacy without being overly imposing once seated inside.
This S-Shaped meeting pod is specifically designed for use in noisy areas including open plan offices, breakout rooms and canteens.
Each recycled core substrate office screen is backed with thick sound-absorbing foam. The screens are then wrapped in a layer of commercial-grade luxury Lucia fabric in a choice of 12 modern colours. A sleek aluminium frame completes each screen providing a professional finish.
Due to the height, this double work pod features an aluminium mid-rail approximately 720mm high (desk height) for added stability. The mid-rail doubles up as a tool rail that can conveniently hold desk supplies if needed.
We include one straight finishing strip and two linking strips per office partition screen. To link the screens together you need to insert the linking strips into the channelling of the frame.
The finishing strips create clean and refined trim on the edges of the two screens that create the entrances and on the edges of each screen if they are to be used separately.
Each screen comes with one stabilising foot which can be used to provide extra stability; however, once the screens are linked together, the concave S-Shape allows the curved office pod to stand securely without the need for attaching the feet.
If screens are being used separately, the stabilising feet will need to be attached.
Why Choose the Acoustic S-Shaped Office Screen Wall With Meeting Booth?
- S-Shaped acoustic office meeting booth
- Includes noise-reducing office screens
- Dual meeting area – 4800mm wide
- Contemporary, large format design ideal for loud and busy areas
- Can be used in libraries, POS areas, offices, training rooms, breakout areas and more
- Promotes collaborative work and encourages communication
- Kit includes 6 curved premium acoustic office screens
- Each curved office screen is 1400mm high x 1200mm radius
- Each meeting pod holds one table and three chairs (approx.)
- 80mm thick screen with durable aluminium frame and mid-rail
- Linking and finishing strips included with each individual screen
- Screen construction provides superior acoustic properties
- Choose from 12 luxury fabric colours
- 2 frame colours available – white or silver
- Fabric can be cleaned by vacuuming or wiped clean with a damp cloth
- 5 year guarantee
- Made to order in the UK
Please Note: If these screens are to be used as stand-alone office screens, each screen will require two stabilising feet for maximum stability. Tables and chairs not included.
For more information on our office screens or meeting pods please contact us or call our sales team on 01733 511030.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 10-15 working days.*
* Currently Not Available. (Due to unprecedented demand since Coronavirus on all office screens and partitions, screens are manufactured to order within a production schedule and dispatched within 28 working days. Order now to secure your production slot)
Please Note: Delivery is to ground floor only. All protective packaging needs to be disposed of / recycled by the recipient. Our delivery drivers cannot take waste packaging. Large quantities of Office Screens may be delivered on a pallet which is curbside delivery only. Unpacking, pallet disposal and moving of Screens cannot be undertaken by our drivers. Please have adequate facilities and staff in place to accept partition screen deliveries. Thank you for your understanding.
See our full range of Office Meeting Pods.