L-Shaped Magnetic Fabric Exhibition Stand 3m x 2m
The Modulate™ 3x2 sloped L-shaped fabric display stand is a completely reconfigurable, modular fabric exhibition stand with high definition fabric graphics.
Ultima Modulate™ fabric displays are made from the bestselling Formulate 30mm push-fit frame which has been adapted to feature brand new patented MagLink™ technology.
Inside the tubular sections of the aluminium frame there are 360͘° integral magnets which enable you to link multiple fabric panels together by simply aligning the edges.
This kit includes:
- 1x 400mm (w) x 2000mm (h) straight fabric display panel
- 1x 400mm (w) x 2400mm (h) straight fabric display panel
- 1x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) straight fabric display panel
- 1x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) curved fabric display panel
- 1x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) sloped 1 fabric display panel
- 1x 800mm (w) x 2400mm (h) sloped 2 fabric display panel
- 6x double-sided printed fabric graphics
- 12x stabilising feet (2x per fabric display panel)
- 8x half feet
- 6x padded carry cases
The Modulate™ 3x2 L-Shaped sloped TEXstyle display is an ultra-versatile exhibition stand solution. With six variations of panels, you can reconfigure your display to any shape depending on your available space. Alternatively, you can use each panel individually or you can purchase additional panels from the Modulate™ fabric display stand range and adapt your stand to a bespoke configuration.
In less than 10 minutes one person can assemble the fabric display without the need for tools or contractors.
The frame is split into colour-coded tubular sections that slot together easily with self-locking buttons. The panels each come with stabilising feet which simply twist and lock onto the bottom of the frame, and the one-piece fabric graphic slides over the top like a sock and zips up at the bottom to create a seamless, tensioned fabric display stand.
We offer optional half feet if you are exhibiting against a wall or in a shell scheme.
Ultima Modulate™ fabric displays come with double-sided graphics as standard. If your artwork is single-sided, the reverse of the display will be printed in plain white.
All fabric graphics are printed in-house using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing technique.
Dye-sublimation uses a combination of heat and pressure to force environmentally-friendly ink to bond with the fibres of the fabric, resulting in an enhanced finish of artwork that is extra durable and hardwearing.
The graphics are crack, peel and fade resistant and can be washed at 30 degrees to remain looking fresh.
Elasticity within the display polyester means that any creases are instantly evened out upon application to the frame.
You can choose from any other Modulate™ fabric stands to expand and adapt your display, including a slope wall, a curved wall or another straight wall of any size.
All Modulate™ displays come with a padded carry bag that has separate sections for the frame, the stabilising feet and the graphics. This makes transportation and storage between events easier, as well as providing extra protection against damage.
Why Choose the Modulate™ 3x2 L-Shaped Sloped Fabric Display?
- Magnetic L-Shaped fabric pop up stand
- Features a curved corner and tapers in height – dynamic and unique display
- Integrated 360° MagLink™ technology – link multiple stands together effortlessly
- Premium German manufactured 100% polyester stretch fabric material
- Lightweight and highly portable – easy to transport
- Supplied with padded carry bag – provides protection and aids transportation
- Colour-coded bungee poles for easy self-assembly in less than 10 minutes
- Push-fit assembly – no tools or contractors required, saving money and time
- Supplied with two twist and lock feet per panel to stabilise the display
- Reconfigurable – rotate and link panels to create different shapes and sizes
- Seamless, edge to edge marketing for enhanced business awareness
- Double-sided graphics for maximum brand exposure
- Dye-sublimation printing produces ultra-vibrant, durable artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees to keep looking fresh and clean
- Anti-crease TEXstyle graphics for a taut and professional stand
- Optional half feet available for positioning against a flat surface
- Graphic design service available
- Five-year manufacturer warranty on hardware (excludes graphics)
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
Manufactured to order and dispatched within 5-7 working days.
View our full range of Fabric Exhibition Stands