iPad Counter Mount
The iPad Desk Mount has had a design update of the enclosure as of February 2022 to accept the larger and newer iPad models (listed below).
The iPad Desk Mount securely displays a single iPad. Enclosed within a lockable aluminium enclosure the mount can be screwed into a wooden countertop, desk, table or plinth (not included - mounting enclosure and bracket only).
The counter/desk mount allows your customers or visitors to engage digitally with your business at exhibitions, trade shows and retail environments. Also suitable for reception areas, airports, hotels, doctor and dentist surgeries – anywhere where it can be secured and you need a touchscreen facility.
Mount supplied with two security keys. The enclosure allows 350º rotation, 350º swivel and 90º tilt so the iPad can be used in either landscape or portrait orientation.
Full functionality of the iPad is maintained – the facetime forward-facing camera, speakers and charging dock connector are all accessible via the enclosure's aperture cut-outs.
This iPad holder features cable management so that the power cable is hidden within the mount. This means it can have a continuous power supply when connected to UK mains.
This iPad stand is compatible with:
- Apple iPad Air 9.7” (launched November 2013) (inserts are required and are included)
- Apple iPad Air 2 9.7” (launched October 2014) (inserts are required and are included)
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7” (launched April 2016) (inserts are required and are included)
- Apple iPad 9.7” (launched March 2017 - 5th Generation) (inserts are required and are included)
- Apple iPad 9.7” (launched April 2018 - 6th Generation) (inserts are required and are included)
- Apple iPad 10.2” (launched September 2019 - 7th, 8th & 9th Generation)
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5” (launched June 2017 -2nd Generation)
Why Choose the iPad Desk Stand?
- Robust enclosure with an acrylic fascia
- Textured black or white enclosure
- Can be screwed down into the surface for security
- Integral chrome push button security lock with two keys supplied
- Home button recess allows a perfect balance between iPad access and security
- Internal cable management to allow for the hidden continuous power lead
- Fixing screws and template for drilling holes included
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Provides an interactive experience
- 350º rotation, 350º swivel and 90º tilt
- Front camera, speakers available through cut-outs in the enclosure
- 5 year manufacturer's guarantee
- iPad not included
- Counter mount bracket only - counter shown on photos is not included
- Includes iPad Air conversion kit
- Fast UK delivery
Please Note: iPad not included.
If your tablet model is not listed above then we cannot guarantee that it will fit this iPad stand, even if your tablet has the same dimensions as a tablet that is listed as compatible.
For more information on our iPad Stands contact us or call us on 01733 511030.
See our full range of iPad Stands