X-GLOO Hard Ground Anchoring Kit
The water ballast barrels for the X-GLOO are used to anchor the X-GLOO inflatable events tent on hard surfaces.
The water barrel ballast kit is the heaviest anchoring system we offer and is perfect for use with the X-GLOO 4x4, 5x5, 6x6 and 8x8, even during extreme weather conditions.
There is a different kit required for each size dependant on the wind speed it is expected to endure. Please see the technical specification for detailed information on which kit you require.
A machine washable cover is also available for the X-GLOO² Water Ballast Barrels that can be custom printed with your artwork. This allows the barrel to be more visually appealing and also improve your brand marketing.
The cover is attached to the ballast simply by sliding it over the top and zipping it up at the side providing a secure fit. The water barrel ballasts are to be situated at the foot of each X-GLOO leg and attached using the fastening shackle.
Included with the Water Ballast Barrels are a fill hose, fastening shackle and repair kit.
Also available are the X-GLOO Tube Ballasts which are ideal for smaller X-GLOO tents and calmer wind conditions and the X-GLOO Wall Ballasts which are used to anchor X-GLOO walls.
Why Choose the X-GLOO Water Ballast Barrel?
- Optional anchoring system
- Suitable for use with the X-GLOO 4x4, 5x5, 6x6 and 8x8m
- Different kits available to suit different sized tents/wind speed
- Can secure a tent in wind speeds up to 37 mph (Beaufort scale 7) size depending
- Plain black barrels - optional printed cover available
- Can be filled with water or sand
- Complete with fill hose
- Attached to the foot of each tent leg
- Attached to let with fastening shackle
- Repair kit also included