Pop up display stands are one of the best-selling, portable display solutions in the exhibition industry and for good reason. The effortless transportation combined with a quick 10 minute setup makes the pop up an ideal display for all businesses from start-ups to well established businesses that exhibit multiple times a year.
What is a Pop up display?
A pop up display stand consists of a scissored lattice aluminium frame which extends outwards and ‘pops up’, it then automatically fixes into place with self-locating magnetic bars that are attached to the frame in vertical rows, this creates the frame of your pop up.
After this you can attach your graphics to create the finished display. The number of graphics will depend on the size of the pop up you have chosen. For example a 3x3 pop up will have 5 panels, 3 for the front and then two for the ‘D’ ends which curve around the frame. This theme is followed for different sizes, e.g. a 5x3 will have 7 graphic panels, 5 for the front and 2 for the ‘D’ ends.
Graphic panels are attached to the frame by hooking them over the top and then attaching them together at the back with magnetic bars, this secures them in place and also creates a seamless graphic.
Pop up displays are available in a wide variety of sizes commonly referred to as 3x1, 3x2, 3x3 etc. Many people believe this refers to metres however it actually indicates the number of squared sections in the frame as seen in the image below. 3 squares high is the standard size which is 2.2m high and widths vary depending on the size of the pop up you choose. To see the actual dimensions of your pop up please see it’s respective page on the website.
Pop up displays will often come in a set for convenience, our sets include a hard case which can fit all of the equipment in for safe transportation, lighting to make your pop up display stand out from the crowd as well as a beech counter top and printed graphic wrap which convert the hard case into a podium for your exhibition stand.
For more information on how to set up your pop up display stand please see our demonstration video on how a pop up works and how easy and quick It is to assemble:
What makes them so popular?
Pop up displays can be set up in just a few minutes by one person, no tools or exhibition stand contractors are required. We also include set up instructions with all of our pop up stands to ensure a quick and easy assembly. They are also simple to take down after your event allowing for a stress-free finish to your exhibition.
Another reason why pop ups are so popular is due to their portability. All of our pop ups include a wheeled, hard case which protects the graphics and pop up equipment whilst allowing for easy transport. The case will easily fit into the boot of most cars.
One of the best features of the pop up is the ability to simply purchase replacement graphics whenever your marketing message changes, instead of having to pay for a whole new exhibition display. This is great for businesses that exhibit regularly throughout the year and often change up what they are promoting.
There are a wide range of sizes and styles available to suit any requirements. They can be straight, curved, single sided, double sided and can even be linked to other pop ups to create larger displays in different configurations. Standard pop ups are 2.2m high however we also offer Midi pop ups which are 1.8m high and jumbo pop ups which are 3m high so you can find a pop up to fit your exhibition space.
Our pop up display stands start as low as £377 which means you can get a whole exhibition display for little outlay which helps to ensure a high return on your exhibition investment.
Why Choose XL Displays for your Pop Up Display Stand?
- Quality assurance - we print and manufacture all our pop up stands in-house so have complete control over the quality and finish of the product. We will only send out a pop up stand that has been test-built and quality assured.
- Price - we regularly review our pricing to ensure it is as competitive as it can be, without compromising on quality. We offer a price promise and will match a competitor’s price on a like-for-like product.
- Free artwork check - if you upload your own artwork one of our designers will ensure it is in the correct format for the best quality print. We will only print a graphic once we are 100% sure it will provide a high quality finish.
- Short lead times - we dispatch a pop up stand within 72 hours on a next day delivery courier service. However, we can offer an express service and dispatch within 48 hours – please call us on 01733 511030 for details.
- We know what we’re doing - we have many years of experience in designing, printing and manufacturing pop up stands. We use this knowledge and expertise to ensure you get a high quality product that is right for you
- No artwork? Don’t worry - we offer a graphic design service and you can work with one of our designers to create a design for your pop up stand that is right for your business.
- High quality print and materials - your design will be digitally printed to photo quality standard onto 505 micron thick stoplight media. Each graphic panel is then laminated to give tear, scratch and crease resistance.
- Customer service - we are proud of our high quality customer service and we currently have a 9.6 rating on customer satisfaction on the independent review site TrustPilot. Be assured that we will help you through every step of your order to ensure you are happy.
Our pop up display stands are easy to buy online and you can also upload your artwork via our website. Alternatively, call us on 01733 511030 for more information and to find the right display solution for you.