We are looking for an outgoing and confident individual to join our growing customer service team.
As a customer service administrator, you will be responsible for processing sales orders, accurately answering customer queries via telephone and email, managing the after-sales care of each customer and obtaining customer feedback to help us improve our services.
You will be an integral part of the customer service team; helping your department to achieve key targets whilst working alongside the sales team to drive the company forward.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, bright and customer-focused. You will need to have a high level of attention to detail and be able to work on your own initiative.
The ideal customer service administrator will be motivated to create a positive experience for each customer and will be driven to grow and develop their role within the team.
- Process sales orders from the XL Displays website, Amazon, eBay and our in-house sales team
- Handle inbound and outbound customer enquiries via telephone
- Greet visitors to the office and deal with customer parcel collections
- Liaise with suppliers to check stock numbers and delivery times
- Manage the after-sales care of each customer and gain feedback
- Respond to after-sales enquiries appropriately
We provide each new team member with extensive on-the-job training, and so whilst previous customer service and administration experience is desired, it is by no means essential.
If you think this role sounds perfect for you, we would love to hear from you! To apply for this position, submit your CV here.