X-GLOO Replacement Matrix Roof
NOTE: This product is for a replacement X-GLOO² Roof Matrix only. It does not include any legs or other parts included with the purchase of a complete X-GLOO². Images are for demonstration only. You will need an existing X-GLOO² - the Roof Matrix on the original X-GLOO is non-replaceable. Please send us your serial number (found at the base on an inflatable leg). We can then advise you what model you have. Please contact us for any assistance or information.
The X-GLOO² replacement matrix roof is available to fit the following X-GLOO sizes - 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6.
The roof is manufactured using a durable polyurethane-coated polyester material which is waterproof, fire retardant (B1 Certified) and UV Resistant.
The X-GLOO replacement roof is available in 5 standard colours or you can choose to customise the matrix roof with your own artwork - perfect for boosting your brand marketing.
The replacement roof is attached using a simple zip system which attaches it directly and securely to the matrix legs. Once attached you can then anchor the X-GLOO inflatable event tent to either hard or soft ground using a variety of different anchoring kits.
Once anchored the X-GLOO event tent can withstand winds up to 60 km/h Beaufort scale 7 (additional weight ballasts required).
Replacing the X-GLOO matrix roof is a cost-effective alternative to replacing your entire X-GLOO event tent. You can create a fresh new look without the cost of replacing your complete X-GLOO matrix.
It also allows you to have an additional graphic which is perfect for if your brand message changes frequently or you require a different look for each event.
Why Choose the X-GLOO Replacement Roof Matrix?
- Available to suit 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 X-GLOO tents
- Can be custom printed to suit your company brand
- 5 standard plain colour options also available
- Allows flexible advertising opportunity
- Cost effective alternative to replacing your complete X-GLOO
- Secured using strong reversible zips
- Durable polyurethane-coated polyester material
- Waterproof, fire retardant (B1 certified), UV resistant
- Easily attached to the X-Gloo tent and held in place with additional webbing loops
- 2-year guarantee