3x2 U-Shaped Modulate™ Fabric Backwall
The Modulate™ 3x2 U-shaped tensioned fabric exhibition stand is a reconfigurable, magnetic display solution that can be adapted to suit any exhibition floor space.
Modulate™ displays feature an upgraded version of the bestselling Formulate 30mm push-fit frame with brand new patented MagLink™ technology.
Inside the aluminium frame there are 360͘° integral magnets which allow you to link countless fabric display panels in any configuration by simply aligning the edges.
The 3x2 U-Shaped Modulate™ fabric display stand is available in two heights; 2000mm or 2400mm.
This kit includes:
- 1x 800mm (w) x 2000/2400mm (h) straight fabric display panels (depending on the height you choose)
- 3x 1800mm (w) x 2000/2400mm (h) straight fabric display panels (depending on the height you choose)
- 4x double-sided printed fabric graphics
- 8x stabilising feet (2x per fabric display panel)
- 5x half feet
- 4x padded carry cases
The reconfigurable design allows you to create an unlimited number of bespoke configurations. You can remove panels to create an L-Shaped fabric display or a branded back wall, or you can add panels of any shape and size to create an entirely new exhibition stand.
In less than 10 minutes one person can assemble the entire fabric display without the need for tools or contractors.
Each section of the frame is numbered and connects to the next using a simple push-fit motion. The stabilising feet twist and lock into place and the one-piece fabric graphic then slides over the top like a sock to reveal a flawless, tensioned fabric display stand.
We offer optional half feet if you are exhibiting against a wall or in a shell scheme booth.
Each Modulate™ fabric exhibition stand comes with double-sided graphics as standard. If your artwork is single-sided, the reverse of the display will be printed in plain white.
Graphics are printed using a two-phase dye-sublimation printing technique. This involves using a combination of heat and pressure to force the water-based ink to bond with the fibres of the display polyester.
This intense process creates high definition artwork that is printed to an exceptional photo-quality finish.
Your artwork won’t crack, peel or fade and graphics can be safely washed at 30 degrees.
Elasticity within the fabric dissolves any creases or wrinkles when the graphic is applied to the frame.
You can expand your 3x2 U-Shaped magnetic display stand by adding other Modulate™ fabric panels including a slope wall, a curved wall or another straight wall of any size.
Each Modulate™ fabric display comes with a padded carry bag that has separate sections for the frame, the stabilising feet and the graphics. This makes transportation and storage between events easy whilst providing extra protection against damage.
Why Choose the Modulate™ 3x2 U-Shaped Fabric Display?
- Magnetic U-Shaped fabric pop up stand
- Perfect for us in retail environments, shell scheme areas and business expos
- Integrated 360° Patented MagLink™ technology – reconfigurable design
- Lightweight and highly portable – effortless to transport and store
- Supplied with padded carry bag for added protection against damage
- Numbered bungee poles for easy self-assembly in less than 10 minutes
- Push-fit assembly – no tools or contractors required
- Supplied with two twist and lock feet per panel to stabilise the display
- Modular exhibition stand – rotate and link panels to create a new display each time
- Seamless, edge to edge marketing to increase your brand awareness
- Double-sided graphics as standard
- Dye-sublimation printing for high definition, hardwearing artwork that won’t crack, peel or fade
- Graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees – retain that like-new look and feel
- Anti-crease tension fabric graphics for a flawless fabric display
- Optional half feet available for positioning against a flat surface
- Graphic design service available
- Five-year manufacturer warranty on hardware (excludes graphics)
For more information about our Modulate™ fabric display stands, please Contact Us or call us on 01733 511030.
View our full range of Modulate™ Fabric Displays